Chapter 3: Nick the Prick

That's Nick in the banner!

Just to remind you, these are my made up characters so,

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•

I open the doors to OakWood High. I dont think the first has rang yet so I make my way to my locker. I put my combination in and swing my locker open. I out my bookbag down and bend over to grab things out of it.

"Claire, who ya bending over for?" Someone behind me chuckles. I stand straight and see its Nick the Prick. Well that's what I call him. He scares me to be honest. He has physically hit on me, only when no one else sees it.

"I was grabbing my books" I turn back around to my locker.

"Are you sure you weren't waiting for someone to grab that ass?" He laughs. My breath hitched.

"Nick, I was only getting my books. That's all." I switched text books.

"I wanna see you after school Claire" he grabbed my wrist and I flinch.

"W-why?" I muttered.

"Oh, you'll see why." He smiled and let go of me. He walked off, then first bells rang. I closed my locker and walked off to first period, which was history.

Before I entered the classroom, Mrs.Mendal was greeting students who walked in.

"Good morning Claire." She smiled. I smiled back but she stopped me from walking.

"What happened?" Worry glimmered in her eyes. I forgot about the cuts and bruises on my face. Damnit.

"I fell, down stairs." I Lied.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"I'm fine Mrs.Mendal." I faked a smile.

"Good" she let me go in.  People stared at me. I sit down at my desk and cover my face with my hands. I move my finger out to get a peep of everyone.

I felt, I knew, someone was staring at me in the corner of my eye. I ignored it and looked at the board.

"OK class, today we will have a discussion over the Civil War." Mrs.Mendal showed PowerPoints and slide shows of picture and notes on the board

First period ended by the sound a the bell. Every one rushed out, including me.

For the rest of the day, I tried keeping my distance from Nick.

When the final bell rang, my heart dropped. I got out of class and tried escaping school.
But I failed.

"Where do you think your going?" He snatched my arm and I didn't answer him

"I told you I wanted to seen you after school. School is over now, I get to see you." He pulled me to the back of the school

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"You." He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Nick stop" I demanded. All I got was a slap to the face. I cradled my cheek and scoffed.
"What the hell!?"

"You listen to me. You don't tell me what to do. Or next time, you'll get worse!" He pointed his finger in my face "get away from me!"

He pushed me, causing me to fall face first. But my hands stopped my head from hitting concrete. But now I have scratches on my hand.

"Your so clumsy" he mocked then startednto walk away, but then he kicked my stomach. Sending me excruciating pain. I held my stomach and got up.

I limp over to me car. I hop in but before driving off

I cry

And cry

And cry

××××××××

DID THIS CHAPTER FEEL RUSHED TO YOU CAUSE IDK IT FEELS RUSHED TO ME ;(