Chapter 33: Monitor.

Everybody has made mistakes. That's what makes you perfect. I should've realized that before I tried committing suicide.

Everybody has there demons, but some can't control them. Like me.

No one thinks before they do. Just like me.

Nobody makes your decisions. You make your own. Even when someone tells you to do something. You decide to obey or disobey.

2 weeks later..

I've been seeing a therapist. I just talk about my past and what I want for my (hopefully) future. I've told my therapist, Mr.Stevenson, about my father, and about Nick. Nick was reported to the police for his actions towards me, they asked if I wanted to press charges. But honestly, I could care less about that. All I want him to know was that he hurt me and he should think about what he has done.

Hailey hasn't been doing great. She's been wanting to stay by my side, she quit the cafe, just to watch me. When I tell her I'm fine, she doesn't believe me. I try to tell her I'm being serious and Im telling the truth, but I've lost her trust.

Cole has been paranoid. Each action I make, he watches. Its like he thinks I'm gonna possibly die from picking up a leaf.

Amy has apologized more then enough. She told me she didn't mean anything she said, that she didn't know how to act around me because I was in pain. To be honest. I believe her. She told me she didn't think it would keep me on edge and make me lose my sanity. Which was offensive but understandable.

Lucas, what do I need to say. I think  He's apologized to me more then Amy has. He said when he was at the party, he was drunk. And when he's drunk, his mind tells him to do what he thinks is bad. So he kissed Amy. Which he thought was Bad and that's why he did it. I love him. With all my heart, I do. So, I took his apology and I forgived him. I just want my boy back.