Chapter 4: Oh No

That's lucas in the Banner!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yesterday was a total blur. My stomach is sore and my hands ache.  Going to school today wouldn't be the brightest idea so, fuck it. I won't go. But I have chores to do today so I can't be a bum on my day off.

I pull myself out of bed. I put on some black leggings and a Panic! At the disco shirt. I slide on my white converse and grabbed my phone.

"Cole!!" I yelled out, walking downstairs.

"Ya?" He called back.

"Where's the money dad left me." I grabbed my car keys and went to Cole, who was sitting on the couch.

"Why? Don't you have school today?" He flipped through the tv channels.

"Um, I'm not feeling to well. So I decided to just run some arons." I faked a smile.

"OK.. Then, the money is on the kitchen counter." Cole propped his feet on the coffee table. I nodded and grabbed the money.

"200 dollars? Wow" I raised my eyebrows, impressed. "Well, I'll be back later." I exited the house and entered my car

Ignition

Reverse

Pull out

Drive off

I pulled up to a local Walmart. Of was only 8:00am on a Wednesday. There wasn't many people here when I walked in.

I grabbed a shopping cart and started examining aisles. I grabbed a carton of eggs, a gallon of milk, etc.

I stood in front of the international aisle. That had food from other countries.

"Excuse me" a mans voice called from behind me.

"Oh sorry." I realized I was blocking his view. I looked at him and gave him an apologetic smile.

"That's fine, wait- do I know you?" He examined me

"Um, no. I don't think so." I mumbled.

"Dont you go to Oakwood high?" I nodded.

"Your Claire. The one I saw in Mrs.Mendals class. Why aren't you at school? I didn't expect a goody like you to be skipping." He smirked and crossed his arms.

"So being brutally bea- sick.. Is a crime now?! Guess I didn't get the memo." I caught myself.

"Wait, beat?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

"I said sick. Look I gotta go... Whoever you are." I turned around and started pushing the cart out of the aisle.

"Its Lucas!!" I heard him yell. I rolled my eyes and went to the next aisle.

∆∆∆∆∆∆¶∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

HELLLLOOOO

how do you feel about Lucas so far?!