Chapter 27: Shopping

I'm done

I'm tired

I'm sick

I'm sad

I'm mad

I'm annoying.

I'm fine..

That's what people say when they don't want to tell how they really feel. Everyone's sad. Some more then others.

Everyone now knows I'm depressed, I self harm, they know about my dead abusive father, and nick. You would think people would care and feel bad. But no. Instead I get called names like 'emo girl' or 'Mrs.Suicidal.' and many others.

Right after I thought it was over, it started back up. I told Amy I don't want to go to the party. But she won't let me back out. I can't trust her anymore. Whatever she's planning for me at the party, let her do it. I don't fucking care anymore. I never have.

"Claire! There you are! I thought you were gonna ditch me." Amy hugged me.

"Why would I.." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Come on! Let's go!!" She squealed and got in her car, as did I.

-----Friday 4:20pm-----

•Lucas• has entered the chat.

•Lucas• is typing..

Babe.   R

×Claire× has entered the chat.

×Claire× is typing..

RYa??

Where are you?   R

R.   With Amy. We're going to the mall. Really not enjoying it.

Why are you going to the mall?   R

RFor the party

Your still up for that? You know its nicks party.    R

RAmy is basically forcing me.

I don't you to go to something you are uncomfortable with Claire.   R

R.   Its fine Luke.

You sure?   R

R.   I'm sure. I gtg. I love you. 💖

I love you too. ❤.   R

•Lucas• has left the chat.

×Claire× has left the chat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I cut off my phone and set it down.

"Who ya texting?" Amy asked as she went by a green light.

"Lucas." I say

"How are y'all doing?" She glances at me

"Why" I raise my eyebrows.

"It just seems like you two aren't getting along. Ever since what happened about you and my boyfriend, and I'm still sorry, about what he did and has done." She said

"Ya about nick, why are you still with him? If you know about his past and his actions towards me, I would've expected you to tell him to fuck off." I ask. She stayed silent for a couple seconds.

"Because.. Now that I know what he is capable of.. If I break up with him.. He could.. Do it to me.." She frowned.

"So your saying, your in a relationship that you no longer want to be in, but you can't execute it because.. your scared?"

"Look, let's just forget I ever said anything. Let's go." Amy pulled into the malls parking lot. She turned off her car and jumped out as I followed.

We went into the mall, it smelt like food and spoiled teenagers.

"So what store are we off to first?" I prompt

"Hm, you like hot topic, right?" She examined the food court

"Ya."

"Let go then!!" We rushed of too what I would say is the best store in the mall. I loved hot topics ora. It was such a great place for people to express their fandom's and love for bands.

"Claire!!!!" Amy squealed.

"Ya?" I raised my Head above the rack of clothes at was looking at

"I think I found your outfit!!" She ran over to me, she held black leggings, a crop top, a denim jacket and black leggings.

"You expect me to wear that? It shows skin. My skin." I eyed the outfit.

"Live a little C!!" She complained. I sighed out  a 'fine'. She paid for the clothing, then we left the store.

"Next up, Forever 21!!" We walked to the forever 21, we examined the clothes, we were there for almost an hour until Amy found her outfit of choice.

When I got home, I set down my bag in my room. My phone started ringing

"Hello?" I said

"Hey,you OK?" Lucas asked.

"Ya, just tired. I got back from the mall with Amy about 3 minutes ago. The outfit she chose for me is certainly interesting." I laughed

"And what did the peasant buy my le queen?" Lucas chuckled

"Can't tell you. You'll see it tomorrow though. Be patient Fido." I laid back in my chair.

"Damn it"

Me and Lucas then started to face time, up until the point he fell asleep, as to which I hung up cause I'm not a creep.

I love him

God

I fucking love him