Chapter 6: The Encounter

No one new introduced, so enjoy a lil gif of a surprised Claire!

•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I decided to go to school today. Yesterday was definitely odd. Hailey gave me her number so we can text. I guess we are friends? I'm not used to meeting new people. And them wanting to be friends for that matter!

I'm currently in 3rd period, which is Math. I havnt seen Nick today. Nor have I seen what's his face I met at Walmart yesterday, I'm guessing he goes to this school. Hence knowing that I go here. Hailey dropped out of Highschool because the bullying drove her towards a suicide attempt.
That another thing she told me.

So, I would say the day has been going great.

Or so I thought.

Right after 3rd bell signaled us to go to lunch, I rushed out of class alon with the others.

I don't go to lunch. I go to a little abandoned room that the school has forgotten about. Since no one goes there, I stole the keys from the janitor so I can be the only one to get in.

I approached to the big door and jammed the keys in, turning it and pushing it open. I shut the door behind me, turned around and closed my eyes. I inhaled what I thought would be fresh clean air. But got smoke in stead. I coughed and opened my eyes.

"Hey sweetheart." I saw, Lucas, sitting on one of the desks.

"Excuse me!?" I scoffed.

"What ya doin here?'' He hopped off the desk and made his way towards me.

"I didn't want to go to lunch. How did you get in here!?'' I raised my voice.

" calm down sweetcheeks. I used a key." He dug in his pocket and fished out a silver key and dangled it in front of my face.

"Oh, well you can go back to smoking.. Or whatever. And here." I threw him my key and turn around to walk out. But he grabbed my wrist.

"Hold on, are you OK??" I looked at him and worry glimmered in his eyes.

"Let me go" I moved my gaze to the ground.

"Fine" she let my hand go. "But answer me, yesterday you-" he started but I but him off.

"Look, I said I was sick. Got that? Just leave me alone! " I pushed open the door and ran out. Hearing the door slam behind me

I dont need another guy ruining my life.