Chapter 15: Question

Me and Lucas were in the car, driving to the café. We had the radio on, singing our heads off to each song that came on.

Lucas turned to the radio and turned down the music. I glanced at him while having control of the steering wheel.

"So Claire." He started

"Yes Lucas?" I kept my eyes on the road.

"If I were to ask you out." He continued

"I'm listening." I said, while turning lanes.

"What would your answer be?" He finished

I smiled "are you asking me gonna date Mr.Field?"

"It appears so I am Mrs.Monroe." he smirked.

"Hm, I don't know. I don't think you would take it seriously." I joked.

"Oh ya, I totally forgot I can't be a romantic!'' He hit his head for more stupidity play.

" well do you want an honest answer?''

"I definitely don't want it to be a lie."

"OK, well, sure. Ya, I'll go out with you." I grinned at my confidence

"Wait, really?!" He smiled and straightened up in his seat.

"Yes really. Now shut up and get out of my car." I laughed and turned off my car while hopping out.

I walked up to the cafe door with Lucas behind me. I opened it and entered.

"Where are we sitting?" Lucas questioned, examining his sisters job.

"Uh," my eyes darted everywhere, then I found a booth. "Right there!" I pointed to of and say down. I scooted over as Lucas sat beside me.

"Claire!!" A young voice yelled. I looked over, seeing a very happy Hailey. I smiled and waved. She turned over and whispered something to someone then made her way over to us, she took a seat.

"How are you!?" She squealed.

"I'm good." I answered.

"You are?" She said

"Yes."

"Good, now I can yell at you!!!! Claire if something's wrong, you tell me!! I though you killed yourself or something! I was so scared!! I could've died from having a panic attack for you!!" Now I was looking at a very angry Hailey. I felt bad. Really bad.

"Heyheyhey, calm down. Claire was upset. Don't get mad at her." Lucas stopped Hailey's rambling. She glared at him

"Oh shut up you dildo!" Hailey screeched.

Lucas put his hand on his chest in mock hurt. I put my arm around him and set his head on my shoulder as I petted his head.

"Aw its okay honey. Mommy's got you." I joked as Lucas faked cried. Hailey's fave was puzzled by the whole scene. We ended the act and just sat there normally. Hailey stared at us, trying to figure out what to say.

"Are you two.. A thing?" She lit up quickly.

"Not exactly." I said.

"But we are soon." Lucas assured.

"Hold your horses cowboy. I never said that." I stuck up my index finger.

"Says the girl who kissed me" Lucas remarked

"YOU KISSED!?" Hailey yelled in shock. But we ignored her.

"You kissed me first." I corrected.

"You enjoyed it." He smirked.

"Look who's talking Mr 'I love you please take care of yourself.' "

"You said it back!"

" I know I did!"

"Let's talk about this later." Lucas's and I agreed and them looked st Hailey, who is in total shock. No expression crossed her face.

"#Claires, I ship it" is all she said.

Then something came to my head. I turned back to Lucas.

"YOU HELD MY HAND FOR 10 MINUTES!" I shouted at Lucas.

=============

#CLAIRES WHOS WITH MEH