Chapter 34: OutCome

2 months later

"Happy birthday!!" Everyone yelled out.

"Oh my God guys!!" I smiled by the pleasant surprise of being pulled into a hug by Cole

"My girls all grown up!'' Cole faked sobbed as we departed the hug.

" no fair! Your older then me!!" Hailey playfully huffed.

It's July 17th. I graduated from OakWood High on June 10th. Along with Amy, Lucas and Nick. Cole has a girlfriend, Sarah Beckham. She's an incredible person. We have bonded so much and we enjoy the same things.

Me and Lucas got back together a couple days after my attempt. He's made me a happier person.

''Happy birthday Babygirl." Lucas says.

"I love you guys! Thank you so much!" I gushed.

"We love you too C!" Amy cheered.

"Oh my gosh I almost forgot! Claire, I got you something!! I'll be back!" Sarah runs out to her car and brings back in a pretty blue medium sized back. With holes at the top. She hands me the box. It was somewhat heavy but I took the lid off and peeped inside.

A little ball of white and grey fluff sat in the corner. Its blue eyes opened and its black ears perked up. I took in the realization of it being a husky pup.

"Oh my God Sarah!!" I squealed, picking up the pup.

"You like it?"

"Like it!? I love it!" I cradled him

After dinner, Amy and Hailey left. Sarah stayed back a little to help clean up. After that, she left. Sarah was nice enough to buy the dog food for the husky. I thanked her. Cole said goodnight and went off to bed. Leaving me with Lucas and my new pup. (Who I have named Kiko)

"Don't you have to get home?" I asked Lucas, as i cut off the kitchen light.

"I don't have a curfew, and I wanted to stay with the birthday girl for a little while longer."

"Well, if your staying. Let's go play 'would you rather.' " I paced up the stairs with Kill and Lucas behind me.

We sat at my desk, I opened the lid to my computer and went to the 'would you rather' website.

"OK, let's see. Would you rather walk around barefoot or walk around naked for the rest of your life?" Lucas read off.

"Barefoot." I answered as Lucas clicked on how many people have agreed with me

"Well, 79 percent of the people who have okayed this agrees with you, the others don't"

"Then the other people area obviously pornstars." I laughed.

After a few more rounds of Would you rather. Lucas and I said our goodbyes and we parted our ways.