Chapter 26: Now You Know

I went to school, terrified. That unknown number has been on my mind nonstop. Thanks to it, I stayed up all night. But I finished the French project. Which is a bonus.

"Here you go Mrs.Mendal. I forgot to give it to you last period." I handed in my project. Mrs.Mendal smiled at me and sent me off.

I was walking down the hall until someone grabbed me and pulled me into the abandoned room.

"Hey hon." Nick whispered in my ear aggressively. He smelt of alcohol. Why the hell is he drinking at like 9:00am!?

"Get off of me!" I tried pushing him off of me but he was strong. He pulled me closer to him

"You know, locking me in here the other day, wasnt a good idea. Maybe you should be punished. " he snickered. He kissed me viciously. I got his face off mine but now his body

"Your dating Amy!!" I hollered. Knowing it wouldn't make a difference.

"I don't want her. I want you dollface " he whispered. I finally managed to push him off of me.

"Stay away from me you perv!!" I screeched. He glared at me, then unfortunately, slapped me. I stumbled back a bit and held my face. I was on the edge of tears. He pulled my hair, forcing me to look at him.

'' your no fun. You know that? All you do is whine and cry. What the hell does Lucas see in you?!" Nick scoffs then Push's me down. I fall on my arm, making me yell in pain. I was now crying.

"Please... S..stop.." I whimpered.

"Shut up!" Nick yelled. I flinched. I finally brought my self up.

''Nick.. Stop.." I begged. He held up his hand, like he would slap me again. But someone grabbed his arms and forced him around.

"Hey asshat, she said stop!" Lucas punched nick. Causing nick to fight back. They threw punches at each other. Nick fell to the ground. His nose was bleeding. He stood up and wiped his nose.

"Stop please!!" I cried. But they ignored me. Lucas pushed nick to the ground once more, but this time, he climbed on top of him and punched him repeatedly.

I tried pulling Lucas off, but he wouldn't budge. He finally looks up at me, then at Nick. He climbed off him.

"Claire i-" Lucas started but I stopped him.

"Let's just go! Please!!" I covered my face with my hands and cried.

Lucas nodded and we left the room

"Claire, why- what was going on!?" Lucas was furious.

"I- I don't want to talk about it." I wiped my tears away.

"Please, he fucking hurt you! I want to know why he was hitting you!!" Me and Lucas stopped walking, I stared at him. Trying to figure out what to say.

"You wanna know what happened!? Fine! He, nick the prick! Has abused me for 5 years! My dad including!! Both of them have came close to killing me! I'm surprised I'm not dead yet!! So are you fucking happy!!? You now know that I Claire Monroe is depressed and self harms because of her dead parents, that man in that room and so much other things!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Lucas stared st me, I couldn't make out his expression.

I looked around, realizing I'm in the hall at school, people stood there, staring at me.

Great job Claire. Now everyone knows.