Chapter 14: Would You Rather

AHH OH MY GOOODODODODODODDD ENJOY THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I KNOW I DID! AND IM THE ONE WHO WROTE IT!!  😂🔫

‹---------------------««

Its been about a week and a half ever since.. That happened. I still havnt went to school cause Im still getting my life together. Lucas has skipped some school days just to hang out with me. I feel happier around him.

I still have depression, its a disease basically. It really doesn't have a cure. So I can't ever wash it or rip it away.

I texted Hailey, she was happy but very mad. She told me to meet her at the Café after her shift is over.

I'm with Lucas right now at my house on my computer playing 'Would you rather'

"OK, next, Would you rather drink a gallon for Mayo," I shuddered a an 'ew' "or would you rather eat crickets?"

"Crickets." He answered quickly.

"I would too, mayo is nAsTy!!" I gagged and Lucas laughed.

"OK." Lucas clicked 'next' on the game "would you rather, oh lord."

"What?" I shifted my leg

"Would you rather date your best friend or kill your best friend."

"Oh god, well, Hailey is my best friend, and she's a girl. And I'm not LGBT, and I don't want to kill her." I thought outloud.

"What about me!? I'm your best friend!" Lucas whined.

"Well." I looked down, I felt my cheeks turn red. "I mean ya, maybe. I don't know."

"Aw! The little girl is blushing!!" Lucas mocked me.

"Shut up!" I giggled and hit his arm in a playful manner.

"OK, but seriously, would you?" He asks.

I looked at the computer screen
"Ya, I guess, I don't have anything against you. But I don't know. I'm not sure." I spoke with more confidence. I looked over st Lucas and find him staring at me.

"Wha-" I couldn't finish my word because of Lucas's lips being connected to mine. At first I was surprised but my eyes fluttered shut. His kiss was so sweet and passionate. My heart skipped a beat and butterflies flew around in my stomach.

Our kiss broke and we stared at each other.

"How about now?" She smirked

"Y-ya, I would definitely date you."

He chuckled.

"Claire, didn't you say you had to go see your friend at 4:00pm?" My brother came into my room uninvited. Me and Lucas's head shot up st him

"Oh, was i- uh- interrupting something?"

Me and Lucas laughed.

"Kinda" Lucas said

"Sorry, well Claire, its 3:48pm" Cole apologized once again and walked away.

"I should get going, you gonna come or just stay back and sneak around in my stuff?" I sneered and grabbed my sweatshirt.

"Coming. And Claire, its spring, its 70 degrees outside, why are you wearing a sweatshirt?" Lucas shut my computer lid.

"Cause I'm ugly and need to cover up, and um hello, these!" I wove my wrist around.

"Your not ugly Claire. And you dont need to hide those, their fading." Lucas commented.

"Ya, ya. Whatever. Could you grab my phone?" I demanded.

"Yes ma'am" Lucas sighed and did what was told of him. I cut of my lights and walked down stairs,grabbing my keys,

"Goodbye love birds!" Cole waved.

"Shut up!" Me and Lucas yelled at the same time.

We walked out the door and to my car.

This boy