Chapter 35: Breakable.

Who knew somebody's life like mine would be turned around so quickly. I guess what people meant by 'Life gets better' is wait. Wait for the right people to come in your life. Because when new people welcome themselves to you, that's an automatic change in your life. Because they will I've an impact. Doesn't matter if its a good one or a bad one. That impact will take its hold, and flip it around.

But all you have to do is

Wait

Be patient.

And if you can't

You'll end up

With a gun to your head

A pill in your mouth

A rope around your neck

A foot off the edge

Your lifeless body, on a shiny wooden box.

So try your damn hardest and keep yourself alive.

When your on this planet, you have to be ready for what comes for you. Its survival. Its your life. Fight for it until your time to go is chosen for you.

Enjoy the sadness

The anger

The happiness

The fear

The stress

Because you only have one life to enjoy it.

I'm Claire. A 18 year old girl who plans to attend college in Sacramento, California. I live with my older brother, Cole, and a husky, Kiko. My father passed away because of a heart attack, my mother passed away from a car accident. Which diagnosed me with Bipolar depression. I've had a count of one suicide attempt and I've been clean (hasn't self harmed) in 2 months. I have an amazing boyfriend by my side, along with his sister and my best friend.

And hey, what can I say. I was pretty breakable.

=======================

THATS THE LAST CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY! THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE A SEQUEL! I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE ONE! TTYL💖💖❤❤