[ 2 ] * Come Over

*

"Baekhyun, I'm gonna spend the night at a classmate's house for our group project so I'm not gonna be home. Just sleep over at anywhere you want."

- Sehun

P.S. Do not go to that asshole's house tonight. I'm gonna kick you out if you did.

Baekhyun sighs sadly as he plucks out the piece of paper taped on their apartment door. He stares at Sehun's scrawly handwriting for a while, before folding it neatly and throwing it in a bin beside the rug.

Sehun won't be coming home, and that certainly means he'd be totally alone for the night inside the apartment-- which basically means he won't be eating anything warm and delicious for dinner.

That's really lonely. And scary.

No matter how much Baekhyun wanted to call Sehun and whine at him, he just keeps his hands to himself and thinks he might be a bother if he interrupts his best friend doing his project. Plus, Sehun has been really grumpy lately-- he is always grumpy to be honest, but he has been grumpier this week ever since the play rehearsals.

Like, he would always scowl at Baekhyun whenever Baekhyun talks about stuff that has something to do with Chanyeol. He would make Baekhyun do household chores as punishment for ignoring him at school, when in fact, he was the one who ignores Baekhyun being him the new Student Council President. Also, he would nag at Baekhyun for taking a long shower, accusing him that he's probably jerking off to dirty thoughts of Chanyeol.

Even so, Baekhyun never complains, because Sehun is his best friend, his first family and his home, and without Sehun, he'd be incomplete.

Baekhyun knows Sehun all too well, and he knows those things were just Sehun's way of expressing himself about his true feelings. Though Baekhyun has no idea what exactly those are, yet.

"Maybe I should just... spend the night with some friends, too."

Baekhyun can't survive alone in the apartment, because the last time it happened, the microwave exploded when he tried to bake something. He also had trouble sleeping that time, thinking there could be a ghost that might appear in his room.

He has many options, though.

First option, he can come over at Taewoo's house for a sleepover. Taewoo's room is nice, he has an Xbox to play with and a really large bed that can accommodate the two of them. Except that Taewoo is living with his five inquisitive sisters. Baekhyun doesn't want to encounter them all, ever again. They might ask him again what shampoo he is using to make his hair so soft, or what lotion he is applying that his skin becomes smooth and radiant, or what diet he is practicing that he maintains his fit sexy body. Damn, Baekhyun cannot deal with that shit anymore.

Second option, he can come over at Heechul's house. That hyung is living by himself since he doesn't have a family yet. They can also play LOL until midnight as they help themselves with junkfood and soda. They can play all games overnight and forget about school even though they are both a teacher and a student. But that doesn't sound like a good idea, though. Baekhyun can't slack off right now, the exams are coming up and he has to maintan his grades as an outstanding student.

Third option, he can go to Chanyeol's house and spend the night there.

Chanyeol is his boyfriend, and he knows he is always welcome at his sunbae's house anytime. His house is organized, big, elegant, has different rooms, has complete sets of appliances and gadgets, has lots of food and stuff. Baekhyun has been there many times before-- he spent Christmas, birthdays, some special weekends, and just random days there. He has also slept there, especially when Chanyeol and him have sex at least once a week.