[ 21 ] * Double

*

The chilly water spraying out of the showerhead doesn't even make his warm cheeks cool. He remembers last night--- after experiencing a terrifying sleep paralysis, he went to Chanyeol's room, and he thinks that was the best decision he has made in his life so far.

Baekhyun closes his eyes and shakes his head, causing little droplets of water from his hair spatter in different directions.

"Was it all a dream?" he asks himself, recalling last night's happenings.

Feels so good... Ahhh...

"Oh god."

Happy Anniversary. I love you, too.

"Oh my god."

It's not a dream.

Baekhyun grabs the bath sponge and hugs it close to his chest.

"What if it's not Chanyeol-sunbae," he mutters to himself, his eyes widening, "What if it's someone else?"

Baekhyun remembers the horror movie he watched with Sehun, where a man was abducted by extraterrestrial beings and replaced him with an exact replica of his human form. Chanyeol must've been taken as an experiment for witchcraft because of his brain and his handsome looks.

Oh my god. It might be true, that Chanyeol sunbae is not Chanyeol sunbae anymore! But a Chanyeol sunbae who is either a warlock now or a goblin, who acts and talks differently from the normal Chanyeol sunbae.

Yes. That must be true.

Because a normal Chanyeol sunbae wouldn't let him dominate for once, and a normal Chanyeol sunbae wouldn't tell cheesy things like I love you too or Happy Anniversary.

Good thing Baekhyun woke up earlier than Chanyeol this morning. He found them sleeping side-by-side together on the bed, one blanket draped over their naked bodies. Baekhyun didn't wake him up, as he carefully sneaked out of bed without making any noise.

But he didn't forget to kiss Chanyeol first on the cheek before he went straight to his room with tippy toes. He rushed into the shower so that is why he is here right now, all soaked under the water while hugging a bath sponge.

Baekhyun blushes again.

"Stop blushing! He's a goblin!"

"Who's a goblin?"

Baekhyun's heart stops.

He sees Chanyeol outside, leaning against the door with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed (like the normal Chanyeol sunbae). He is just looking at him coldly, but his bed-nest hair sticking out messily makes him look hot and cute at the same time.

Baekhyun suddenly remembers he is stark naked right now, and Chanyeol just barged in to his bathroom without even knocking. He covers his crotch with his tiny hands from Chanyeol's eyes, as if it would help him feel a little less embarrassed than he is right now.

"What the hell were you saying?" Chanyeol asks, "Were you just talking to yourself?"

"I-it doesn't matter!" Baekhyun screams, his whole face flushed, "P-please close the door, I'm taking a bath!"

"Did you just fucking yell at me?"

"I'm sorry, I was just embarrassed..."

Chanyeol only sighs as he ruffles his hair. Baekhyun stands there in front of him, water streaming down his nudity.

"Why did you leave without waking me up?" Chanyeol says, and Baekhyun can sense a hint of annoyance in his voice, "You think you can just leave my side like that?"