[ 30 ] Struggle

(A/N: After reading this part, you can reread the previous chapters so it would makes sense. Happy 30th chapter! Few more chapters to go and we're done! Enjoy reading!)

*

The house is big enough for two, and is too crowded for three.

Baekhyun didn't get to leave his apartment with Sehun to live with Chanyeol and have a woman share the same breathing space as him. He didn't get to abandon his comfort zone to have a woman lurking around the man he chose to be with. He didn't get to talk back to his mother to fight for Chanyeol just to have a woman acting like she owns Chanyeol in a way that Baekhyun has to be doing.

In short, Baekhyun didn't love Chanyeol to share him with a person, a woman specifically. Sharing is not in his vocabulary. He hasn't shared Chanyeol to anyone ever before because in the first place, Chanyeol is his. From the start, Chanyeol has been always his. No one can take his Chanyeol sunbae away from him, even if she's a pregnant woman carrying Chanyeol's fucking child.

As if Baekhyun could just say that.

Because here he is, watching on the corners of his eyes how this irksome woman stick to Chanyeol like a motherfucking leech. She's a fucking eyesore. He wants her gone.

She's been following Chanyeol everywhere he goes as she was saying something Chanyeol couldn't careless. She's been all around the house, and Baekhyun just wants to lunge onto her, pull her hair out of her scalp and maybe lock her inside the bathroom until she loses consciousness. He would hail a cab going to the airport, put her body there, export her to whatever place she came from and ban her in the country.

As if Baekhyun could do that.

Of course, he can mentally murder her, and he is somewhat guilty for already digging an imaginary grave for her in his mind. Because first, she's pregnant, second, she's older than him and third, she's a woman. Baekhyun knows what respect means, all kinds of respect in general. Parents and school taught him that since he was young. Women should be respected by men, and he is biologically a man, so that is why he's been keeping his cool just like how Chanyeol showed respect to his mother, though he knows how Chanyeol badly wanted to strangle her right then and there.

Right now they're having lunch, the three of them seated on one dining table that was once occupied by Chanyeol and him alone. Nana has the audacity to sit beside Chanyeol while Baekhyun sits in front of them. His appetite to eat has long left him regardless of how delicious the food is.

How can he even properly eat when the woman has been obviously putting a show in front of him to make him jealous. If glares could only kill, Nana is already dead before she can feed Chanyeol with her filthy spoon one more time. Worst part is, Chanyeol doesn't even bother to push her away and tell her to fuck off. He's been quiet just like Baekhyun, while the woman does all the talking which might be a little good (but still bad) for the tensed atmosphere among them three.

"Open up your mouth Channie, say ahh~"

Baekhyun clenches the fork with his fist.

"Fine. If you don't wanna open up, just feed me then," Nana says as she cuts the steak, handing the fork to Chanyeol. "Here. Feed me and the baby."

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun. He's been staring at him for what seems like forever with those piercing eyes and deep gaze of his, while Baekhyun tries his best not to falter under his scrutiny. With Nana talking in the background, Baekhyun locks eyes with Chanyeol, still grasping the silverware inside his hand.

"Baekhyun, sweetie, is there something wrong?" Nana asks in concern and sugarcoated tone of her voice. "Didn't you like the food that I made?"