[ 4 ] * The Visitors

*

"Please," Baekhyun begs as he arches his back with eyes closed, "I want your cock instead of the toy... Please..."

Chanyeol is too busy to respond though, as he has his mouth sucking little bruises on Baekhyun's stretched neck. He flicks his tongue out, licking on the pinkish marks, before latching his teeth again as if he were a vampire. Baekhyun whimpers, constatly bucking his hips up and grinding his erection against Chanyeol's body for friction.

"P-please. It has been eight hours already, please, please, please!"

Chanyeol ignores Baekhyun, he just goes on peppering kisses on his jaw, around his neck, down to his collarbones, until he reaches Baekhyun's nipple. He darts his wet tongue out, and slowly, oh so slowly, licks a circle around Baekhyun's nub to elicit an obscene moan. He sucks on it briefly before playing with it with his lips.

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae... S-stop... Stop... Please... Take the toy out first... Ugh... Please... The toy..."

The vibrating anal plug is still inside Baekhyun's butt-- Chanyeol hasn't taken it out yet, ever since they got here at Baekhyun's apartment. (because Baekhyun's apartment is closer to the school and Chanyeol can't wait)

Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol would finally take the fucking toy out when they were in the car, but he didn't, so he hoped Chanyeol would take it out then once they got into the living room. But he still didn't. Baekhyun has been begging for thirty minutes now, because the punishment is over, and now he wants the reward. The sweet reward.

"Noooo," Baekhyun says when Chanyeol tries to kiss him on the lips. He turns his head away, avoiding Chanyeol's mouth, "don't... don't kiss me... The toy... Out... of me please..."

Chanyeol slightly pulls away, inches close to Baekhyun's ear as he whispers:

"You can't fucking wait, can you?"

"Yes! I've been waiting the whole day for you to fuck me!" Baekhyun cries, impatiently shaking his body. "Please, just, just put your cock inside me, please!"

"At least let me do the fucking foreplay--"

"FUCK THE FOREPLAY I WANT THE REAL THING! JUST GIVE IT TO ME I SUFFERED THE WHOLE PUNISHMENT IN SCHOOL AND NOW YOU'RE GIVING ME THE FUCKING FOREPLAY? I DONT NEED THE FOREPLAY I WANT YOUR COCK!"

Chanyeol pauses, mildly taken a back. He stares at Baekhyun underneath him whose chest is heaving and looking like he's about to cry.

"JUST DO IT!"

Chanyeol sighs.

"Fine," Chanyeol mumbles, "You're scary when you're angry..."

"And horny!" Baekhyun adds.

"Yes, and horny," Chanyeol repeats. He spreads Baekhyun's legs apart. "I'm gonna take it out, so take a deep breath."

Baekhyun furiously nods, inhaling and exhaling.

"Mghhh---"

"Hurts?"

"Yes... So much..."

"But you loved it."

Baekhyun blushes. "A little."

"That's my pretty slut," Chanyeol says, before holding the base and pulling out the anal plug carefully. Once done, he discards the toy and appreciates the lovely sight before him.

"Your greedy asshole took it whole, right? Now look, it's wide and gaping," Chanyeol chuckles. "I bet my whole hand can fit in there."