[ 3 ] * Worthy

*

Baekhyun is nervous.

He knows he did something wrong based on Chanyeol's stoic aura beside him. He feels suffocated inside the spacious car, so he just takes a deep breath in attempt to ease the anxiousness in his heart.

Chanyeol hasn't been saying anything for what seems like eternity-- his blank dull eyes are just trained on the screen of his phone.

Silence.

When Baekhyun sees himself on the video, splayed out naked on the bed while his eyes are covered with the necktie, he bows his head down to hide his embarrassment and shame.

It's just then when Chanyeol speaks in a low voice:

"Do not fucking look down."

Baekhyun lifts his head up, and keeps on watching himself being sucked off and being fucked in the mouth all at once. He looks so obscene there, very slutty and pornagraphic as if he were a prostitute hungry for threesome sex. He feels so dirty yet turned on, and it feels so right at the same time wrong.

Baekhyun wants to cry right now, because he knows he will have his painful punishment. Yet again.

"What. A motherfucking. Horny. Little. Slut. That you are," Chanyeol says in emphasis, just as soon as the video is finished. Baekhyun clenches his fists as he lowers his head in shame. "You didn't know I was watching you? Aren't you fucking ashamed of yourself?"

Baekhyun wants to speak but he can't. He didn't receive permission to do such thing.

"Just because you're in a relationship with me," Chanyeol says slowly, and it pierces through Baekhyun's heart, "you thought you could do... whatever the fuck that you want?"

Baekhyun doesn't answer.

Chanyeol lets out a disappointed laugh as he stares at Baekhyun in front of him. He lifts his hand up, slowly, as if he wanted to slap Baekhyun on the face-- but he resists himself, releasing a groan instead. He puts his hand down and averts his eyes.

"Tell me," Chanyeol mutters, "am I not enough?"

Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock hearing the question, and he quickly shakes his head in disagreement.

"I-it's nothing like that!" Baekhyun defends. "You're the only one that I need, I can't... I can't live without you."

"Then why did you go there?" Chanyeol asks. "Are you that fucking horny that you went there just because you wanted to play?"

Why did he go there? Baekhyun asks himself. Why the fuck did he go there?

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun mumbles, "It's my fault... I... I didn't think of what I was doing... I just... I just thought that I could do it... Without your persmission, I'm--"

Chanyeol clicks his tongue.

"As much as I wanted to forgive you, you know it doesn't go that easy," Chanyeol mutters as he leans in close to Baekhyun's face. He has his fingers on the shorter's chin as he squeezes it hard, lifting it up so that he can see Baekhyun's frightened eyes looking back at him.

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun says in a broken voice. "Chanyeol-sunbae--"

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol responds in a whisper, "You know how I feel about you... but I don't want you to take things for granted."

"I-I know... I..."

Chanyeol's eyes are getting dark, and they're terrifying--

"I need to punish you."