[ 38 ] Behind Closed Doors: Special Chapter ( 1/3 )

*

There is nothing particular in his mind actually.

It just became a habit.

Maybe the varsity players practicing soccer at the field is more fascinating than the lecture, or that group of students walking to and fro the hallway is more worthy of his attention. He should have gone to the office instead. This is a waste of time. Unless he sees that guy.

Maybe that guy. That guy, maybe.

He sees him pass right before his eyes.

Interesting.

"Park Chanyeol."

The sound of stick hitting the goddamned table annoys him the most.

"Are you listening?"

He turns his head away from the window, looking in front. He blinks, expressionless as usual. One hand under his chin, he coldly stares. Old man might have got the message as he is clearing his throat before he looks away shaking, terrified.

Chanyeol stands up, the chair grinds against the floor, and stops, just as soon as he takes a step out. Everybody in the four corners of the room turns quiet as though making a noise is fatal. They won't meet his deep, cryptic eyes, fist on their laps held tight. The atmosphere is too thick, the air is too tense.

He writes something on the board. A long complex mathematical equation the instructor hasn't taught yet in this entire school year. The man's eyes widen in surprise when Chanyeol hands him the marker and goes back to his seat. Quiet and nonchalant.

Girls in his class internally scream, throwing praises and secret admirations.

Chanyeol smiles. What a facade.

"See you next meeting. Goodbye."

The bell rings.

"Sunbae! Chanyeol sunbae! Sunbaenim!"

Here they go again.

"Please take it, this is for you!" says a girl who bravely comes in front of the circle before his desk, handing a small brown paperbag. It's more crowded now compared to yesterday, but as if Chanyeol gives a flying fuck anyway. He didn't even notice them barging in.

"You can have this too, sunbae! I bought this from overseas!"

"Accept my gift, I made you a scarf last night!"

"I heard you like sweets so I baked cookies. I hope you eat them!"

Chanyeol takes a short breath. Luhan and Minseok are watching him amusingly from their seats, silently pissing him off.

Looking up to to girls, he smiles, albeit a smirk, showcasing his pearly whites.

They forget how to breathe.

"You know you're not allowed in here, right?" Chanyeol says in the most flirting tone possible in the world. "Freshmen should stay in their classrooms. If you want to see me, you can wait for me outside."

"Sorry," they all say with a frown on their faces, "We won't do it again..."

"It's fine. Just be careful when you get home. Don't skip dinner and wear warm clothes when you go out, okay?"

"Okay!"

"You may go."

The young ladies nod as they blush, biting their lower lip while smiling sheepishly. Giggling, they are pushing their way out of the door until they are nowhere to be seen.