C h a p t e r 7

"Stop it ." I laughed as Danny tickle me non stop . This morning we went to Austin's house to get our stuff . He got people to pack and move his stuff to his new house somewhere in a rich white neighborhood . Danny and I ran around the house pouring rubbing alcohol on the floor . Running out the door we went and got into the car waiting for Connor and him so we can leave . Lighting up a match Austin threw it as it traveled into the house . Getting into the car he started the car up and drove off . Hearing a loud boom behind us , we turned to see the house in flames . "Christmas present ?" Melissa said cutting her eyes at Austin . "You already know baby ." He chuckled pulling her hand up to his mouth kissing it . They are so cute together . I wonder what goes through her head when he's out doing his dirt in the streets . "Mom having the Christmas party at her house or yours ?" I asked scrolling through my Instagram .

"Yea . She said some of our cousins gone be there we haven't seen childhood . It's not until seven so we good ." He said stopping at a red light . It was five thirty already so I don't think it will only take us an hour to get ready . Twenty minutes went by and we finally got to their new house . It was a four story house with six garages , a very long pretty lawn , and a beautiful golden gate surrounding the mansion . "How much was this ." I said in amazed looking out the window like a little kid first time going to Disney . "All you need to know it cost me three years of saving for ." He said laughing as the gate open in front of us . Pulling into the house we parked the car in one of the garage along with the rest of his nine pricey cars . Getting out we walked into the house . "Oh my goodness ." I said looking around the house in shocked with Melissa . "Thanks baby ." She screamed trying her best to hug him leaving pink lipstick all over his face .

Going up the stairs with Connor following we went into a random room surprisingly with our stuff on the bed

Going up the stairs with Connor following we went into a random room surprisingly with our stuff on the bed . "I'm about to take a shower ." I said pulling out clothes to wear . "Can it wait ." He said wrapping he arms around my waist kissing my neck . Turning around to him , he picked me up placing me down onto the bed . Talking my shirt off he took off my pants leaving me in my panties . "Lock the door ." I moaned out still kissing him . Getting off of me he walked over to the door locking it . Walking back over to me taking off his pants and shirt too , he got back on top kissing up my neck . "Shit ." I mumbled feeling his dick brush against my clit . Sitting up he position himself rubbing some of my juices on his tip . Sliding into me slow I moaned low pulling him down . Chuckling a little he went back to kissing my neck .

"Tell me what happen ." I said looking into his brown eyes . "What do you mean ?" He looked confused going slow in me . "How did we fall apart ?" Gripping his back wrapping my legs around his waist I could tell he had something heavy on his mind . Pulling out he got from on top of my slipping his boxers on . "I don't know , you tell me ." Was all he said grabbing his clothes leaving out the room . Sighing I sat on the edge of the bed lost and confused .

* * * *

"Hey baby ." Mom said opening the door wide enough for us to walk into her house . "Angel ?" A deep voice said behind me . Turning around I came face to face with my old best friend Brandon . "Brandon !" I screamed hugging the day lights out of him . He chuckled hugging me back . Lord his cologne filled my nose as I had my head laid on his chest . Someone cleared their throat making us both pull apart . Connor . "How things been ?" I questioned looking everyone but at him . "Good , very good . My mom asked about you a couple times . You know you like her daughter ." He laughed shaking his head . At nights when my parents used to be arguing I would sneak out to his house and his mom was okay with it . I don't blame her , having five sons she looked at me as her daughter .