C h a p t e r 24

// Angel Smith //

'"How about this one ." Pulling the curtains back , I walked out onto the center of the room . "I like that one ." Kayla said after not liking the five other dresses . Brandy , Jas , Zalina , and Renee agreed with Kayla . "What about you Mara ?" I turned to Mara who was playing with her fingers . She looked up at me then the girls . Nodding her head showing her pretty smile . "Yes , it's the perfect dress for you ." Smiling back at her , I turned back to the full body mirror as I admired how the white flower hugged and curved my body so good . As my breast was curved and stood out , just right . "I guess we have a winner . When do you want to start your payment ?" The store clerk asked as she held a clipboard . "Oh ma'am I'm playing for it today . " I said shocking her a little bit . Walking over to her , I handed my black credit card for her to scan it .

She smiled walking away from the room . "How you have that much money ?" Brandy laughed as Jas held her . "Jay added me to his account , he said once we get married he don't want me to work no more ." I made a deal with him that I'll retired once I get pregnant because I don't want him to do all the work . What if he get caught up again and get locked up again behind some stupid shit . But he never listen to a word I say . "Here ma'am ." The lady said handing me back my card . "Thank you . Let me change out this dress so we can go . I'm hungry ."

* * *

"Have ya'll talked about any wedding plans ." Renee asked breaking her crab leg before eating it . "Jay told me to handle everything and have the wedding how I dream of and he'll pay for it . I want the colors to be purple , blue , and white ." I smiled thinking about everything . "You know Jay gone trip about the color blue so you best on going with just purple and white ." Jas rolled her eyes shaking her head . I could care less but I really don't have time to hear his annoying ass voice over a damn color . Hearing my phone go off , I answered it . "Hello ." I said wiping my hands off . "You called ?" Austin coughed up . "Oh yea . I was wondering if you can come to my wedding ." I quickly said praying he didn't flip like he usual do . "Wedding ?" He questioned clearing his throat . "Austin Javonte and I really care for each other that we are ready to commit to each other ." I whined getting up from the table .

Austin always and will be an over protective big brother . And I love the fact he treat Mom , Melissa , and I as queens and Erica his daughter as a princess . "HELL NO !" He yelled into the phone . I could feel myself about to cry as his words rang in my ears . "Austin shut the hell up . Angel baby don't listen to him . The way you talk Mr . Javonte sound like a pretty nice man for you to go as far as marrying him . Send us the address and we'll be there sweetie ." Melissa said taking the phone from him . "Thank you . See you soon ." I smiled a little wiping away my single tear that fell down from my cheek . "Same to you Angel ." With that we hung up the phone . I pray I'm making a good decision .