C h a p t e r 8

// Angel Smith //

Hearing my phone going off , I picked it up to answer it . "Hello ." I groaned slowly getting up from the couch rubbing my eyes . "Where yo ass at ?" Connor slightly yelled . "Why you not with Jessica nigga ?" I was so tired of dealing with his cheating messy ass . "I asked first ." He demanded . If I wasn't mad at him I sure as hell would love for him to fuck the shit out of me . "Up yo ass and around the corner ." I barked back hanging the phone up in his face . It's too damn early to be starting with me . Texting Austin to meet me at the airport and not tell no one I got up from the couch limping up the stairs . Walking to Brandon's room I knocked on the door three times . "Come in ." He yelled , opening the door I was him staring in the mirror shirtless with a towel wrapped around his lower torso . "I'm about to leave ." I spoke staring at the tattoo of a little girl on his chest .

Jabria

"Okay . Tell me when you done getting dress so I can drop you off ." Nodding my head I walked over to my bags grabbing a black t shirt , ripped jeans , and my black space jams . After taking my shower I got dressed . "You ready ?" He questioned slipping on his gold rolex and gold chain . "Yea ." Grabbing my pink MCM book bag and pink suitcase . Loading the car up with my stuff we got in riding to the airport . "Who's Jabria , if you don't mind answering ." I said as drove the car . "My daughter . Her mother and I had a one night and she end up pregnant . I was willing to take care of the baby even though we wasn't together . A year later they were in a car accident , her mom , my baby , her grandma , and grandpa died . " He said gripping the stirring wheel tighter . "I'm sorry for your lost ." I said rubbing his shoulder making him less tense .

"It's okay , it was five years ago . I'm doing better now ." He laughed looking over at me pulling up in the airport . "Why didn't you try to contact me , I would have came and saw you ?" I frowned poking my lip out . "I didn't want to stress you . Beside your mom would talk so much about how you doing great with your job and life ." Nodding my head he parked the car in front of Austin's car . Getting out Austin walked up to me hugging me . "I'll see you later big head . Call us sometimes ." He laughed as we hugged side to side . "Whatever ." Kissing his checks I walked over to Danny placing my suitcase onto the ground . "Bye my baby ." I said hugging him . "See you soon ." Giving him a weak smile I grabbed my suitcase and bag going into the building . Time to move on .

// Javonte Miller //

"How would you feel if your mom and I was so happen to have another child ?" I questioned Quan waiting for the game to load . We was in the playroom playing GTA 5 since my mom went out with my sister and my aunt . Forgot to mention , I have a younger sister named Jasmine , she's twenty - five years old . "Nothing really . I thought ya'll was over each other though ." He said looking up at me . I mean I want to but's it's so hard to let Lauren go . Hell we been through thick and thin together . Maybe her having another child can give us another chance and letting go of our past and moving on to bigger things . "It's a lot you have to learn son ." Was all I said before we heard the door bell . "I got it ."I said getting up from the couch . Jogging down the stairs to the front door , I opened it to come face to face with Angel .

"I left something here ." She said pushing herself through . Following her up the stairs to my room she walked over to the nightstand grabbing her necklace . "Bye ." Grabbing her arm pushed her against the door putting both her arms above her head . "We need to talk about what happen a week ago ." I said staring into her brown eyes . Damn she's so pretty when she's mad . "There's nothing to talk about . You not my man ." She tried to get out the grip only for me to hold tighter . "I'm sorry okay . Lauren and I haven't been together over four years . She been trying to get back with me but I keep saying no ." She rolled her eyes looking everyone else but at me .

"She cheated on me so I called it off ." I shrugged letting go of her arms . "Oh ." Was all she said looking up at me . "It's whatever ." Hearing laughing and talking , I opened the door jogging down the stairs to see Jasmine and Mom walking into the house talking . "Hey Quan ." Mom said as Quan ran up to her grabbing the bag of food she had in her hand . "Angel ?" Jasmine said putting down her phone . "Jasmine ." Angel laughed as Jasmine hugged her . "Girl it have been a minute ." She said . I never saw her this happy before in my life , not since Dad got locked up . "What brings you by ?" Jasmine pulled apart cheesing hella hard . "I left something . Want to go out out tonight and catch up on things ." Angel said grabbing her phone unlocking her code . How do she know what it is ?

 How do she know what it is ?

Jasmine Miller ^

"Sure . I don't mind ." Jasmine took Angel's phone unlocking the code too . "Same password huh ." Angel asked handing Jasmine back her phone . "You already know ." She laughed handing hers back . "Bye Ms . Miller ." Angel said hugging my mom leaving out the house leaving me there in shook . "Dang Dad , put me on with Ms . Smith ." Quan started licking his lips doing the Birdman hands . "Nigga if you don't gone somewhere ." I smacked him upside his head pushing him as he laughing . "Why didn't you tell me she was your lawyer ? When did ya'll become cool ?" Jasmine started asking all them damn questions . Ugh .

// Angel Smith //

"You should wear this ." Layla said pulling out a short , very short black dress . "I'm going to have dinner with an old friend , not to the strip club ." I said looking at her crazy . I swear I want to know what Troy did to my girl . "This cute ." Brandy said pulling out a peach polo , light washed jeans , and my peach Reebok shoes . Thanking her I put on the clothes . Adding my gold rolex , cross chain , bamboo earrings , and all of my ear and mouth piercings . "Girl you look cute ." Layla laughed fixing my bob cut . "Tell her I said hey ." Brandy chuckled going through her phone . "Ya'll need to date already and stop playing games ." I said jogging downstairs with them following behind me . I knew about Brandy and Jasmine having a little something going on but they never wanted to admit . They probably already fuck knowing them .

"Whatever , Layla and I about to hit up Troy crib and smoke a few ." She said as I locked the front door heading to my car . "Do ya'll . When the FEDS come busting down the house and lock ya'll asses up don't call me to bail ya'll dumb asses out ." I joked getting into my car . Layla flicked me off , doing it right back I pulled out my drive through going to the restaurant we planned to meet .

* * * *

"So how Javonte and you got close out of no where ?" Jasmine ask taking a couple sips of her lemon water . "I don't even know . My friend talked me into go to this house party her boyfriend invited us to . I end up a little drunk , I woke up in his bed with nothing but a big t shirt and my panties ." I shrugged . "Ya'll got on my nerves with all that damn drama back in high school . I swear every single day you and him would drive me crazy about how ugly ya'll both were ." Laughing with her I remember them days . We hated each other guts , everyone knew you could never put us two in a room or all hell going to break loose . "I never liked that hoe Lauren . I didn't see what he saw in that walking STD ." Choking on my water I laughed trying to catch my breath .

"I'm serious . All she did was cheat and cry when Jay would get ready to leave her ass . Clingy ass bitch . She's pregnant again and claiming it's his child ." She said rolling her eyes . "Oh . For real ?" I can't even be mad at him . We not together and if it's he's son or daughter then that's on him . I just don't get how he confess to me how she did him dirty but still mess with her . "Yea . I lowkey think something wrong with her . She don't be acting like herself no more ." Jasmine frowned . "Enough of him . What's up with you and Brandy ?" Her eyes went big as I tilt my head . "Okay . She proposed to me ." She quickly said showing her ring . "Bihhh BIHHH why didn't ya'll tell me . When is the wedding ?" I screamed holding her hand . "A year from now , May the tenth ."

"I see you girl ." I said giving her a hand five .