C h a p t e r 12

// Javonte Miller //

"Mane you in yo feelings or something ." King handed me a bottled water going into his kitchen fixing himself a sandwich . "Nah . Lauren has been on my ass lately with this whole pregnancy thing and how I'm with Angel so much ." It has been a month already and Lauren is six months pregnant with our son . She always would say some foul ass shit that makes me just leave her house or appointments early . For Angel and I , nothing been going on between us which I don't mind . It has been a whole two months since I got any and it been very hard for me to not try anything on Angel with her thick ass . Lord knows the way she talks to me and how she fit herself into her clothes , got a nigga over here a few seconds from bending that ass over . "I feel for you ." Nodding my head I started scrolling through my phone stopping on a picture on Instagram Angel and I .

@ jaygotdajuice - right hand @ princess.angel

Smiling I put my phone back into my back pocket . "What got you smiling and giggling and shit ." King sat in front of me stuffing his greedy ass with food . "We need to go out to the club tonight . There is going to be some guys there who Zane said been after our business for a while ." I really could care less if it was some young nigga who dad probably was rivals with my uncle and just want to be hard like him . But I mean I'm not about to waste money in letting someone kill him when I can do it my damn self . "Okay big fella ." King laughed daping me up . Leaving his house I drove to Jasmine's . Pulling up in her drive through I got out walking up to her front door using my key to get in . "Nigga you can't be coming to my house without calling me . I could have my man over here ." She whined turning back around to cook .

"Aye, can you watch Quan for the night . I have some things to take care of ." I took a seat on the couch watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta . "You watch this bullshit ." I said pointing to the TV . "Yea nigga , leave me the fuck alone ." Flicking her off , she did it back . "YOUNG SAVAGE WHY YOU TRAPPIN SO HARD !" Quan came down the stairs screaming as 21 Savage played . "I KNOW Y'ALL BETTER STOP ALL THAT DAMN YELLING !" Jasmine yelled . Quan and Lucas came into the living room taking a seat on the couch beside me . Lucas is Jasmine's twelve year old son . No she didn't have him , she adopted him two years ago when he was ten from a foster home when we were in Jamaica one summer . He cool people and I take care of him as if he was my real nephew .

"What's up lil man ." I said, daping Lucas . "Nothing man . You know just chillin ." He said putting his arms out . Laughing along with Quan because this nigga a straight fool . "Aye I see y'all later though ." I said walking into the kitchen kissing Jasmine's cheeks . "Call me when you get home ." She said turning to me . Nodding my head I grabbed a piece a chicken leaving out the door .

* * * *

"You ready ?" King nodded standing up from the booth . We was right now in the VIP searching for this nigga and we can't find him . Some of my guys were down on the floor searching for him too . Looking around my eyes landed on Angel dancing up on another guy . "Aye , that's him ." King said pointing to the guy who was with Angel . Shots started going off , looking to my left I saw one of my mans getting shot in the head . "Shit ." I cursed shooting the nigga who shot him . "We need to go ." King said trying to pull my arm . "ANGEL ! I HAVE TO GET ANGEL !" I yelled . "You got five minutes , meet me at my car ." He said into my ears before we went our separate ways . I ran down the stairs away from VIP onto the dance floor . Everyone was screaming and running as more shots were going off . "FUCK !" I yelled not seeing her . "COME ON !" I turned to see Zane waving me his way . Sighing loudly , I followed . Soon as we got to King car we got in and drove off .

A loud boom took an attention. As we drove away the club was now in flames . Pulling my phone out , I dialed her number only to get sent to voicemail . "What's wrong with you ?" Zane asked . "Angel was fucking in there with him ." I sighed throwing my phone in anger . I felt like a piece me is gone . I didn't know if she made it out alive or not and that scares me . I can't live life without her .

// Angel Smith //

"What do you do for a living ?" I asked Brad . While at the club I met this guy who was dancing with me . He helped me out the club while they were shooting and stuff . Right now I was in his car as he was driving me home . "Um I have my own business ." Nodding my head I laid my head back onto the seat as we listen to Ja Rule . "This my house ." I pointed to my house , turning into the drive through he parked the car . "It was nice meeting you , Angel ." He chuckled grabbing my hand kissing it . "You too Brad ." I giggled trying my best to hide that I was blushing very hard . Getting out the car I walked up to my house unlocking the door .

Daniel must be over at his friend's house because no lights were on . "Who was that nigga ?" I jumped at the sound of his voice . Cutting the light on I turned to see Jay angry . "Why does it matter ? I was out ." I jogged up the stairs to my room as he followed behind me . "I saw you at the club hugged up on some nigga ." Rolling my eyes I started stripping out my clothes . I don't why he's so overprotective over me , like I am doing the same to him . "And ? You got my dad nor man ." I barked back . "You know what , you right . I'm done babying yo ungrateful ass if you don't even care ." He mugged me before leaving out the room . Sighing , I slipped on my gray boxers and a black t shirt . Jogging down the stairs I went into the kitchen to see Jay sitting down at the table going through papers .

Pulling my leftover strawberry cheesecake out the fridge I placed it on the counter cutting Jay and I a slice . "Here ." Placing the plate in front of him I took a seat beside him eating my piece . "I'm sorry I came at you like that ." He said looking up from the papers . "You gucci ." I said taking a couple sips of my milk . Selena X As the Flower started playing on my Pandora . "This my song ." I laughed quickly getting up from the table dancing around . "Yo se que tienes un nuevo amor Sin embargo, te deseo lo mejor ." I sang moving my hip to the beat . Feeling Jay hands wrap around my waist I tensed up a little before calming down after awhile . "When did you learn how to speak Spanish ?" He asked placing his head into my neck .

"My grandma is half Dominican ." I said pulling apart from him . "I need you to do me a favor ." He said hopping onto my counter . "Yea ." I walked back over to the table finishing up my cake . "That guy you was with , Brad is trying to get at me and my business ." He looked up from his hands . "And what does that have to do with me ?" I said getting up from the table crossing my arms under my breast . "I need you to set him up so I can kill him ." I had a bad feeling about it but I just went along with it . I never wanted to get caught up with Jay's mess but I'm willing to since he killed Kobe for me . "What will I get out of it ?" I said looking him up and down . "Another date with me , I know you want to ." He chuckled getting down from the counter .

"What if I don't want it ?" I said rolling my eyes . He knew damn well I wanted to have that date with his sexy ass . But then again I don't want to be in the mix with Lauren and his mess that they have going one . It's just one of those times where I know it's about to get very nasty . "Promise me baby girl , I know you want to ." He kissed my forehead before grabbing his stuff leaving out the house . I blushed a little rushing upstairs to my room . Picking up my ringing phone , I answered the unknown caller . "Hello beautiful ." Brad voice rang into my ears . "Hey handsome , do you want to go out tomorrow ?" I asked putting him on speaker as I wrapped my hair up . "Of course princess . How about one at my choice ?" Agreeing with him we said our good nights before hanging up . "Lord forgive me for my sins ." I prayed thinking about the whole thing with Jay . I really need to go to church soon .