551 16 0

// Angel Smith - Miller //

"Javonte ." I called for his name handing CJ his toy . Walking up the stairs to our room , I opened the door to see him on the floor with his back against the wall smoking a blunt . His eyes were low and puffy as if he been crying for a while . "Why are you even with me Angel ?" He said inhaling the smoke . "Why would you ask me that ?" I asked frowning . The room was still torn up from us arguing , throwing things around and stuff . "I'm a fucking mess . My life is a mess and I can't do nothing right . My own son turned on me ." He said low putting out the blunt just sitting there staring at the other wall across the room . "Javonte . I stayed with you because I love you . All my life I saw something in you . Yes I know you are not perfect but I wouldn't change you for the world ." I kneed down to him lifting his head up so he can look me in my face .

"Quan is just going through some things just like you are . Trust me , that boy love you with all his heart . You need to understand it have been two years since his mom passed and it can be hard ." I rubbed his left check as a tear fell down from it . "I'm here for you ." I whispered to him . Looking up at me he leaned forward kissing my lips softly . Pulling my onto his lap . He started kissing me with more force holding onto me tighter . Flipping me over he got on top ripping off my shorts and top . "Jay ." I muttered trying to push him off of me . Not listening he pulled his basketball shorts down pulling out his dick . Sliding himself in I tensed up at how big he was , soon the hurting went away .

It was a another one of his quickies to release stress . "I fucking love you ." He groaned grabbing my face kissing my lips soft . Trying to push him off of me , I let go as he began to deep stroke me . "JAY !" I screamed as my legs started shaking . I couldn't hold back no more from squirting all over his dick and lower waist . Going in and out slow he looked me in my eyes if he could see through me . "I'm sorry ." He said low . I didn't say nothing . I couldn't say nothing .