C h a p t e r 15

// Javonte Miller //

"He got a big head just like you ." Lauren joked as we stared at the screen of our son in her stomach . The nurse wiped the jelly off of her belly . Lauren sat up pulling her pink long sleeve down before putting her black jean jacket to match . "It's almost a hundred degrees outside , are you trying to have stroke ." I said staring at her . "You're about to go into your third trimester . Everything looks okay so far but you do need to get that blood pressure down ." She said handing Lauren a packet of what she can and can't do . A couple weeks back her so-called boyfriend " Reggie "called my line saying Lauren was complaining about having a headache and she soon fainted and went into a state of shock .

The doctor has been monitoring her blood pressure every since she left the hospital making sure it doesn't happen again . "Thank you ." I said as the nurse let us out the room to the lobby to check out . Reggie and Angel waited for us . "Thanks again for coming ." She said smiling at me before hugging me . Nodding my head , I watched as she let go of me walking over to Reggie . I never liked him and don't plan on liking him . I have a gut feeling about him and I don't even know why . Once she has my son I'm letting him be no where near his ass . Not even for a second . "You okay ? You look like you thinking about something mad hard ." Angel interrupted my thoughts making me look over at her .

"Nothing baby ." I kissed her head wrapping my arms around her waist . "I want to go to the mall to look around . My Coach bag ripped and I want another one ." She pouted poking her bottom lip out . I swear she's going to be the death of me . "Whatever you want baby girl ." She screamed hugging me "Thanks baby ." Letting go, she speed walked to the entrance .

* * * *

"Stop playing give me back my phone ." She screamed chasing me around the house begging for her phone back . Stopping I turned to her raising my arm up in the air so she won't be able to get it . "Fuck you ." She crossed her arms pushing my chest walking away from me . "Okay okay here ." I laughed handing her phone back hugging her from behind . "No let me go ." He whined trying to get out my grip . Kissing her neck making her calm down I could tell she felt some type of way . "When are we going to have kids ?" I mumbled into her neck before letting go . "After we get married ." She proudly said showing out her hand before walking up the stairs . "Let's go somewhere ." King nudged my shoulder walking out the front door . Following behind him to him car , we got in driving off . "Where are we going to ?" I asked scrolling through my phone . "Don't worry about that , you really want to marry Angel ?" He said looking over at me making a stop at the light .

"Hell yea . I just don't know when is the right time though . Do you think she will say yes knowing I have a son and one on the way ?" I never been so scared in my life before and it feels so weird . "I mean she still around . She's twenty - five and I know females have their ticking clock when they want to settle down and have a couple kids ." King was right . Angel knew Lauren and I have history together and kids but she's not bothered by it . I wished I was to have my kids with Angel only but I can't time travel . "Here . Ma , Jasmine , and I picked it out for you ." He handed me a small red box , opening I was mouth dropping at the big diamond ring . "It's a fifty carat . Jasmine and I planned a big dinner with the family tomorrow night at six . Be dressed and groomed ." He pulled up in the drive-through putting the car in park . "I owe you one ." I said looking over at him .

"Oh no , I'm paying you back for not cleaning up your mess like I should . But then again that's how you met my beautiful cousin in law ." King joked daping me up . Thanking him again I got out the car heading inside the house . "Baby , how does this look ?" Angel said from up the stairs slowly walking down . She had on a blue fitted dress with diamonds on the collard . "You need to stop teasing me knowing you look like a damn meal in yo clothes ." I groaned walking up to her kissing her soft lips . She moaned pulling me closer to her . "I love how you look ." She giggled pulling apart looking into my eyes . If only she knew I was going to ask her that one question . "Go get some sleep , the girls are coming over tomorrow to take you out ." I said walking up the stairs to my room . "I'm going home then ." She said to me ." Turning around I looked at her if she was crazy . "No . you bring yo ass upstairs with me ."

"Yes daddy ." She moaned walking up the stairs in front of me . Pulling her dress up I smacked her ass making her stop going up the stairs . "Stop it Jay that hurt ." She moaned rubbing her right cheek . You could see my red handprint on it . "Just making my territory ." I said kissing it . Going into the room she pulled me in closing and locking the door behind us . "I can't wait anymore ." She sighed unbuckling my pants . Taking her dress off throwing it across the room leaving her in her white bra and white panties . "Are you sure ?" I asked scrunching my face up . I never wanted to wait this long for sex but Angel is special and I want our first time to be like that . "You acting like this is my first time or something ." Pulling her panties off I saw her pussy as it was dripping wet . I instantly got hard .

Hearing the door unlock from downstairs , we heard Jasmine and Quan loud talking . "Ugh ." She groaned walking away from me into the bathroom . I didn't know what got into her and why she was acting the way she was but I wasn't going to ask her now . Buckling my pants up I unlocked the door heading downstairs to the kitchen to see them two laughing and talking . "Did King give it to you ?" Quan tried to whisper pushing my shoulder . "Yea . You coming with the boys and me tomorrow to get all dressed up ." I said smiling a little . "I'll stay and tell her you had work , go check on Mom for me ." Jasmine said trying to push both of us out of MY house . "Whatever , let's go Quan we stop by Sonic to get a slushy ." I said opening the front door . "Yea the one with popping candy ." Quan said sounding slow as fuck . "Fuck both of ya'll ."

Laughing at her throwing a fit in the kitchen , we soon left and headed to my mom house .