C h a p t e r 19

// Angel Smith //

"LEAVE ME ALONE !" I screamed as Troy got all up in my face . Every since Layla went to go stay with Brandon in New York he been blowing and messing with me . "No ! Where is my fucking girlfriend ." He growled pacing the house back and forth . "She don't want you Troy . You a no good nigga with nothing . I'm not about about to watch her lose everything she worked hard for go down the drain behind you ." Two months went by and he been a mess without her . She haven't told him she was four months pregnant but he'll soon have to find out . "FUCK YOU !" He yelled throwing a vase at the wall . "YO WHAT THE FUCK IS YO PROBLEM !" I screamed as my eyes watched my special vase get broken into pieces . "Bring my girl back ."

"Or what nigga ." I said crossing my arms . I wasn't scared of him and won't be , because trust and believe if King and Jay was to find out he did some messed up shit to Layla they would not even claim as family anymore . "Watch ." He grinned walking out the house . Lord please help me .

* * * *

Hearing crying I started nudging Jay head . "It's your turn ." I groaned trying to pushed him out the bed . "I'll get him tomorrow night ." He said into his pillow . Laying there for like two minutes getting mad he wouldn't get up from the bed so I did . "Fuck nigga ." I growled leaving out the room . Walking into the nursery I saw Jaycee laying in his crib crying . "Poor baby come here ." I said picking him up rocking him . Creeping downstairs to the kitchen , I warmed up some milk for him to drink . He was a heavy baby to be only two months . He only been home for two weeks and he already spoiled like a brat . It's kinda cute .

Noticing his eyes low I took the bottle from his mouth turning him over on his back to burp him . Feeling arms wrap around me I turned to see it was Jay . Lifting my gown up he slid his hand into my panties rubbing my clit . "Stop ." I moaned trying to grab his hand . "Hurry up and put him to bed ." He groaned in my ear kissing it before backing up away from me . Hearing Jaycee burp , I wiped his mouth before going back upstairs . Placing him back in the crib I walked to Quan room to see if he was sleep . Opening door I saw him face down in his pillow snoring hard .Cutting his TV off I closed the door back heading back to the room . Closing and locking the door , I slowly walked to the bed listening for Jay .

"Baby ." He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist . Turning around I stood on my tippy toe kissing his lips . Picking me up I giggled as he walked me to the bed . Placing me down on my back he started kissing my neck moving down to my chest . Pulling my gown up and my panties down , he lifted my legs up . "Stop , no Jay ." I said as he placed his mouth over my wet dripping pussy . "Stop what ." He said low licking my clit slow . I was going crazy for him but I didn't want to do anything . "I'm not fucking you Angel ." He sighed looking up me . Relaxing a little he smirked going back to eating me out . "Go faster ." I moaned out gripping his head as he kept hitting my g spot . Feeling my orgasm coming I started to push his head away . He gripped my thigh tighter making it hard for me to move . "JAY !" I moaned as my legs began to shake uncontrollably .

Feeling three of his fingers swirl inside of me , I instantly came . "Damn Ma ." He groaned licking me up dry . "Good night baby ." He said getting up from the bed kissing my forehead . I was so tired I couldn't even say it back , I went out .

// Javonte Miller //

"Slow down ." I said as King stopped on the curb . It was three in the morning right now and we was at this nigga house . We been watching his house for the past three weeks and I think he starting to feel like something going on . How I know ? We listened to his phone call with Will . Sending my hitmen a quick text they got out their cars running behind the back of the house . "Everything we do , he is two steps ahead ." Ace said behind me . "Yea , he's right . He already knew Reggie wasn't going to kill Lauren so he gave up on him . Only thing we need to find out is who is the sister ." King said looking around like we was being watched or something . "This is too risky , he's going to come after the boys or even worse Angel . I don't want to worry the girls about it so let's send them on a unplanned vacation ." Troy said doing the same thing as King .

"Like for real , you really think he's ahead of us ?" I spoke too soon . Hearing a loud boom , the four of us looked to see the house in flames . Gun shots started hitting us as we took off . "They set us up . FUCK !" Ace yelled pulling out his gun , rolling the window down , and shooting back . Getting onto the interstate trying to dodge them . "It's three cars ." King said shooting back too . "Cut this ." Troy pointed to the exit going to the house . "Are you high ? They going to find out where we live nigga ." I yelled back pressing harder on the gas pedal . "Not like they don't know that already . It's either you do it and I guide you were to fuck go or you keep on driving and we die . The choice is yours , I know I'm not afraid to die ." He said leaning back in his seat .

Listening to him , I cut onto the exit ramp quickly making a sharp right . "Keep straight and turn on the second left , then right , then left . We going to pull up to this alley that some niggas I meet back in school going to be , they don't let no other car through unless they know you ." He said reloading his chamber . "So these niggas gone shoot up their cars ?" I asked making a left . "No . They launching missiles ."

Making a right then left we pulled up to this alley . Speeding through until we got to the other side . Looking in the rear mirror we saw as the cars blew up into flames . Getting out of it we got back onto the main road before driving to the trap house . "That nigga either dead or not . We don't know ." Ace said getting out of the car . "He is . The boys was at the house every since nine last night watching for if he was to leave or not . Will don't care about nothing but himself . If that mean taking out his family , he would do that ." King said putting the code in as the metal door unlock . We walked down the hallway to the killing room . I was still trying to find out what did they do to Lauren to make her give birth so soon and die . Everyone thinks it was natural but I know something else happen and it all leads down to Will .

"Look who's here ." Troy laughed opening the door to see Reggie tied up to a chair . "I guess not ." King looked at me before taking a seat in a chair by the door . "Talk pussy nigga ." Grabbing a chair I sat in front of him as his eyes were low . You could tell someone was beating on him because his lip was busted and the blood vessel in his eye was busted too . "Will wanted me to set Lauren up but I wasn't willing to . He got mad and sent some nigga to jump me . When ya'll came to supposedly kill me we all found out he put a bomb timer that was going to go off ." He shrugged his shoulders as he nodded his head back from going out . "Why you didn't want to harm her ? Why you went against yo brothers ?" It didn't make sense to me . If my sister was murdered , I was going after blood until I got who ever took her life . On my sons .

"None of them my brothers ." He said rolling his eyes . "When I was younger I was told my parents died and I stayed with their parents until I got grown . Their parents would treat me differently then their kids like I was special . I mostly kept to myself and they didn't like that . After Montana died , it was like hell broke loose . I really didn't give any fucks because the nigga was dirty . But I mean I had to because I was their so called baby brother ." He sighed . I felt bad but this could all be an act . The way he look so soulless and drain from life . "Untie him ." I said getting up from my chair . "Do you hear yourself nigga ?" King asked looking at me like I lost me mind .

"Do I have to repeat myself ?" With that two guys untied him . He rubbed his wrists looking up at me . "Help me kill this bitch and nigga ." He nodded his head getting up from the chair . "Just tell me what happen to Lauren ." I needed closure . I needed to explain to my son why his mother died . "Will came over two days before she gave birth . When I got home he had drugged her . I started fighting him . He end up leaving saying stupid shit like I got a dead wish on my head . She wouldn't talk to me all of that day and the next day . The last thing she said was I love you ." He said looking down at his shaky hands . I was so damn mad , punching the wall leaving a big dent . I nodded my head leaving out the room .

"I'll take you home with me . If you try something . Best believe you going to have a painful death ." I said turning around to Reggie . "If I wanted to try something , I would've did something right when we left the room . You can't threaten a person who's behind you and unarmed ." He sighed walking in front of me .