C h a p t e r 14

// Angel Smith //

"Girl you look gorgeous ," Brandy said turning me around to face the mirror . My make up was on point making my slanted eyes sexy . The black mascara and brown eyeshadow went perfectly with my long black dress . She pinned my hair into a crown braid letting two curls down on each side and baby hairs laid . "These were my great grandmother pearls , don't loose my shit ." Jasmine joked placing the pretty set of pearls around my neck . "Damn girl you make a nigga want to wife ya ." Brandy laughed handing me my long black pair of gloves to go with my outfit. Slipping the gloves on , I got up from the chair grabbing my black clutch and phone . "Thanks for slaying me ." I said cheesing hard . "That's what friends are for . Now that's over with can my wife and I go out to eat ." Jasmine said pulling Brandy waist toward her .

Hearing the doorbell ring the three of us rushed down the stairs to answer it . "Damn ." Jay cursed under his breath . He had on a tuxedo with a red bow to match with my red lipstick . "Thank you ." I said turning to Jasmine and Brandy as they laughed at Jay's face . Pulling my dress up a little , I walked to the car to get in . Getting ready to open it only to get a smack to my hand . "For now on when you are around me you don't open doors . Understand ?" He said opening the car door . "Yes sir ." I laughed getting in . Jogging over to the other side he got in backing out the drive through before pulling off . "I want to go out of the country ." I said as we cruise on the busy highway . "Where to baby girl ?" He asked cutting his eyes over at me .

"Like Jamaica or the Bahamas ." I never went there before and I want to go there before I settle down with kids . The thought of the pretty island put a big smile on my face . "I got you baby girl ." He laughed grabbing my left hands placing it up to his lips . "You been in a good mood lately , what girl got your mind ." He was smiling more than usual and I knew something way up . "She's so pretty , like words can't even explain the way she makes me feel . She's not like other girls , like a rare gold of some sort ." Listening to his love life I never felt jealous of him because I never took out friendship pass nothing sexually . "Why you not spending time with her ?" I questioned frowning .

"She's coming to the event tonight , you'll going to see her ." Licking my hand I snatched it away hitting his shoulder . "EWW YOU NASTY !" I screamed trying to wipe the spit off my hand . He was just laughing non stop thinking that shit was cute . "You look mad pretty when ya mad ." He said making me smile more . "Shut up ugly ." I said flicking him off before he did it back . Pulling up to I guess the front entrance he parked the car getting out jogging to my side . Opening the door , he helped me out the car grabbing my clutch . "Don't hurt my baby or I will hurt you ." He said throwing his keys to a white man who was standing outside the door along with like ten more men . Walking into the place I had stop in my tracks amazed by the view of the place . There was a big chandelier in the middle of place . My heels click and clang against the marble floor .

"Where is she ?" I asked turning around to Jay who was already staring at me . "There ." He said turning me to a full body mirror placing me in front of him . "Stop lying . For real though ." I said straighten my face . "No baby girl ." He kissed my check pulling a part from me . Grabbing two wine glasses off a tray he handed me one . "Good choice ." I lightly chuckled taking a couple sips of my wine . "May I have this dance with you ?" Placing his glass on a table holding his hand out . Sitting mines beside he's I grabbed his hand as he lead me to the middle of the dance floor . "You know you want me ." Jay laughed pulling me into his chest . Blushing a little , I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist . Daniel Caesar X Get You Started playing as we moved side to side .

Staring into his eyes I knew something was on his mind very heavy . "Every time I look into your eyes I see it ." He sang spinning me around making me face away from him with his arms wrapped around my stomach . I couldn't stop smiling at how sweet this was to me . "Funny how we never liked each other up until now ." Jay joked placing his head in my neck softly kissing it . "Ten years later and look . I'm back with ya ugly ass ." I moaned low feeling goosebumps run down my back . "I'm sorry for doing you like that ." He said as his words vibrated on my neck . "You good , that was years ago . Don't stress yourself ." I said back moving his hand down to the lower part of my stomach . "Your mines for the rest of my life ."

"Is Javonte Deandre Miller asking me out ?" I said covering my mouth acting shocked . "Yes . Angel Jamie Smith will you be mine ?" Turning around towards him , I grabbed his face kissing him . I felt like everything was dream . But I knew it wasn't . The way our lips moved fighting tongue to tongue . I gasped at his big hands gripping my ass . Pulling apart I looked into his eyes then his swollen red lips giggling a little from my lipstick ."Did that answer your question ?" I said taking some tissue out my purse wiping my lipstick off his face . "Yes baby girl ." He chuckled kissing my lips again .