-7-

Some old lady: *gives me ten dollars* don't spent it all in one place sweetie ;)

Me: it's literally ten dollars and I need to buy a fucking art marker so it will all be spent at one place.
Ten dollars won't fix the economy you ruined, Agnes.

"Where are the boys?"
"Zhey're watching zhe television."
"Keep them quiet for a little while, alright? Lukas and I have important things to talk about."
"What, like 'ow you read seven newspapers before work every morning?" Francis smirked. "Face it, Arzhur, your life isn't as exciting as it used to be."
"For your information, I read eight newspapers, and my life is very interesting."
"Name one crazy zhing zhat 'as 'appened in the past week!"
"Alister broke the strings on his fiddle by using a fork like a guitar pic on them."
"Why would 'e do zhat?!" Francis asked, the previous conversation forgotten.
"He said he was 'changing the Celtic music scene forever.'"
"I was wrong. You aren't dull." Francis kissed Arthur's cheek. "And it's kinda weird zhat we still let your brozher live wizh us."
"You just want to get some."
"I do." Francis admitted with a sigh. "We'll talk to 'im later."
Arthur nodded.
"In May the British army was summoned by their king!"
"Speaking of the devil." Arthur murmured.
"AND SENT TOWARDS THE CONTINENT TO FIGHT AGAINST THE FRENCH!"
"OF ALL ZHOSE STUPID BAGPIPE WAR SONGS YOU COULD BE SINGING IN ZHIS 'OUSE'OLD, YOU CHOSE ZHAT ONE?!"
"AYE AND JUST BECOUSE YE COMPLAINED, IM GONNA SCREAM ALL EIGHT MINUTES OF IT."
"ALISTER NO!"
"ALISTER AYE!"
"Alister, you need to stop drinking."
"Little brother, I am an adult and I can do whatever I want!" The ginger insisted, shaking his bottle of scotch at Arthur and Francis.
The Brit rolled his eyes and took Francis's hand. "Just keep it down, okay. And stop singing about France and England fighting."
"Fine! Storm in Largs it is."
Before Arthur could say anything, the sound of the doorbell rang through the house.
"Lukas is here." Arthur declared as Alister started to mutter a tune that had something to do with the year 1263.
"I'll go get the door. You go entertain the kids."
Arthur went to the door and welcomed his Norwegian friend in just as Alister started to scream the song.
"THE DRAKKARS WERE SURPRISED AND THEY RAN AGROUND. THE SCOTS TOOK ADVANTAGE AND LAUNCHED AN ASSAULT OVER THE NORWEGIANS!"
"ALISTER!!!!" Arthur cried out. This was awkward.
"When did this happen?" Lukas inquired.
"Twelve sixty three apparently." Arthur replied, face in his hands. "Let's just sit down. I made coffee for once."
Lukas nodded and wandered into the kitchen. Francis was in there, looking under the tablecloth.
"Matthieu? Where are you, mon fils?"
"Please don't tell me you lost one." Arthur sighed.
"'e's around 'ere somewhere."
Lukas sat at the table and Arthur started to pour him coffee. 
"Are you and Matthias still together?" Francis asked, lifting his head.
"More or less. He's annoying as always."
"If I can be happy with Francis, you can be happy with Matthias." Arthur smirked. Francis gasped. "'Ey!"
"Guys...when did Alister stop singing?" Lukas looked toward the stairs as Arthur sat his coffee down.
"I don't know, but I'm relieved he has." Arthur lifted his favourite teapot off the stovetop.
"'e probably passed out. I'll go check on 'im." Francis was about to head upstairs when a scream rang out.
Lukas stood just as Alister turned the corner, his socks slipping on the floor, causing him to glide over the stair railing and onto the kitchen floor.
Arthur dropped the pot in his hand. Tea spilled over his bare feet and porcelain scattered over the tile floor. His brother didn't move. Arthur could see a puddle of blood pooling around him.
"A-Alister?" Arthur choked out. His eyes wandered to the top of the stairs, seeing Matthew standing there, eyes as red as the roses Francis had given him on their second date.
There was no denying it now.
Something was definitely wrong with Matthew.

*dramatic music playing*

The two songs mentioned were Prestonpans 1745 and Storm in Largs, both by Skiltron.