Chapter 1

I ran as fast as I could through the forest. Not caring that the branches I run through scrape my skin and leave small rips on my clothes. I was running from King Joffrey Baratheon, and heading north was the destination. I was taken from my home, Widows Watch, and was sent to Kings landing.  I was the daughter of Lyessa Flint, Lady of the Widows Watch, Head of The House flint of Widows Watch and sister to Robin Flint Lord of House Flint's Finger. My mother and brother were kind people. I don't know why I was taken but when I got to King's landing I knew it was not a good place for me. I probably would've been beheaded if I did not escape. But luckily I did and now I'm heading north far, far away from Joffrey and King's landing.

Running through a forest I came to a halt next to a tree. I was tired and exhausted, I needed to rest. I only packed small sandwiches and a flask of water. That is all I need for my journey to the north. Thinking about home gave me aches in my stomach. I missed my family and the last thing I heard about them is that my brother Robin has joined Robb Stark in battle towards the king. 

I hear a branch snap indicating that someone or something is close. My head turns towards the noise being as cautious as possible. I hear a small whimpering as I walked towards the sound with a dagger in my one hand. Behind a big rock lay a wolf dead and a pup nudging it as if the wolf would wake up. I wasn't sure how far north I had travelled until I saw the wolf and the wolf pup. I must be close to Winterfell. I looked at the wolf lying on the ground, it was to big to be a normal wolf. It must be a dire wolf. How it died is a mystery but I could care less for the death of that dire wolf instead I picked up the pup and held it in my arms. It was a white dire wolf with dark brown eyes. I felt bad for it, and if I just left it here it would starve, so I decided to take it.

As I walked back to the tree where I left my sack I could see how the pup suddenly got used to me and snuggled in my coat that I had taken with me for my journey north. The whole night I keep the pup close to me to warm it and to keep it safe. I didn't sleep as that would be a stupid mistake to make if one were to escape a place. Guards could come looking for me or I could be ambushed by anyone that sought the means for it. I was a girl and any man would love to take advantage of one.

A month later

Aiyana my dire wolf has grown a lot and she is now in a normal wolf size. She will be bigger once she stops growing. I have yet not found Winterfell but I have stopped at a few villages here and there. I hope my brother does well in the war. I sent a raven to my brother hoping it will find my way to him. I got a reply yesterday saying they were headed to The Twins. Hoping it was not false I head towards the twins to met up with him and Robb Starks army.

Under the last moth I have managed to sell some of my jewels I took from kings landing and bought myself a horse to ride with. Aiyana will run by my side every where I go and will never fail to do as I ask her.

"Cmon Aiyana we need to leave now" I call my wolf while jumping on my horse. Aiyana runs up to me with excitement. We were leaving another village and now that I managed to purchase a map I was set for my journey. 

Riding day and night a week later we reached a clearing near The Twins. It must've been my lucky day as I saw the army in that same clearing. I looked at the camp excited and whistled for Ayiana to follow. I rode down to the camp and then jumped off my horse. Two guards saw me and were alerted. The walked up to me and grabbed my arms roughly. Aiyana growled at them showing them her teeth. They were as sharp as daggers. Aiyana has attacked people before, but only people that harm my in any sort of way. She can bite them so hard that they break a bone, or she will rip their throats out. I bet she was thinking of doing the later.

" Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Lara Flint, Robin's sister. I sent him a raven a couple of weeks ago and I would love to meet my dear brother." I said calmly as I looked at them with a stone cold look.  " And how do we know you're not a spy for the Lannisters?" One of the guards asked. "Bring my brother here and you will find out" I said, my expression not changing. When you been alone with a dire wolf travelling as much as I do you aren't very fond of people touching you, and I'm not that shocked that they assumed I was a spy. It shows that they are good at guarding and won't believe a single word a real spy would say. So I applaud them in my mind, but won't show it because as I said I don't like people touching me.

One of the guards left to get my brother while Aiyana, me and the other guard stood and waited. Soon enough my dear brother came and at once recognised me and demanded the guards to let me go. I smiled at him and jumped into is arms giving him a tight hug. "I really missed you brother" I mumbled into his coat as he stroke my hair gently.  He looked up and smiled but it dropped to a confused look once he saw Aiyana standing next to me. "What is that?" He asked me nodding towards the dire wolf. "That's Aiyana, my dire wolf brother" I said patting her head gently. "I found her as a pup and decided to keep her" I shrugged walking over to my horse handing it to one of the two guards that found me. He immediately walked away with it to the other horses.

As my focus turned back to my brother I just saw him grinning. Giving me one last hug he told me he would show me around the camp. Walking with my brother was nice he filled me in on what was happening and he showed me a tent which me and Aiyana could stay in. "Now there are two dire wolf's in this camp, I'm starting to feel a great amount of safety" He said joking around. Two wolves? Oh yeah Robb had one too. I forgot about that actually. "Speaking of wolves, want to meet Robb?" He asked turning around so he could face me. " That would be lovely" I simply stated as I looked back at Aiyana waving at her to come to me. Sprinting toward me she came at a halt near my right leg and started to rub it indicating that she wanted to scratch her behind her ears. I quickly did so as we headed towards Lord Robb Starks tent.