Chapter 19

I looked at him, I was in love. True he was a monster, true he was a killer. But I was in love, and when you are in love you forget about the bad things and focus, well that's at least the case for me. His green eyes stare at me, his hand caressing my cheek. I just stood there still, enjoying the moment whilst it lasted.  "You belong to me" he said staring at me, I nodded slowly.

Lexis pov**

The last few days were hell. At least for me. Everyone has been searching for Lara, and the lack of attention was killing me.  Robb was stressing a lot and would ride with a few of his men to search for her, that was the thing that annoyed me. Why is he so obsessed with a girl that doesn't even have a big house. If I were to be honest I think that I would be a better match.

I'm sitting now in my tent brushing my hair, I hear the tent open, I looked back for a quick second then swiftly put down my brush. "King Robb wishes to see you m'lady" the guard that had come in spoke. I smirked, standing up from my chair that I had sit in. I followed the guard towards Robb's tent.

This was the first bit of attention I had gotten in a few days, trust me it was much needed. As we arrived outside the guard stopped, opening the tent so I would step in. I gave him a fake smile stepping in. Robb was sitting at the end of the large table that was in the tent. "My king," I spoke. Robb looked up from what he was doing, he was clearly tired.

"I heard that you spoke to Lara the night before she disappeared, what did you say to her?" He said in a low voice, the smile that was plastered on my face disappeared. "Are you accusing me of something?" I asked.  He lifted one of his eyebrows. "I only asked you a question don't turn it into drama," he spat back, I rolled my eyes.

"She offered me her friendship, I told her I would come to her if I ever needed a friend, that's it," I simply told him, turning around, I walked out of the tent, I didn't want to be accused of something I didn't do.

I continued to walk, until I reached the woods. I hesitated, something was alluring. As I stepped further into the woods, this time I heard mumbles. People were talking not that far away. Intrigued I continued to walk towards the voices. "What should we do with her?" One of the voices asked. Her? Then it hit me, the only girl missing was Lara. I continued walking into the woods finally seeing Lara tied to a tree. My heart sank a little bit, if I could save her. I probably would be praised. I heard someone walking, I turned my head towards the sound.

Two guys were standing behind me, both of them giving me wicked smiles.