Chapter 3

The sun was shining through the small gaps of the tent, Aiyana was laying on the ground as she found it hard to sleep in the small bed with me. I lay in my bed listening to all the noises in the camp.  Aiyana wakes up yawning, sitting up looking at me whilst tilting her head. "Good morning" I say looking at her lazily. It was the first time in a while I've gotten to sleep in and it felt amazing.

After putting on some clothes and braided my hair I head out of my tent looking for my brother. I needed to do something otherwise I would get bored.  "Aiyana, find Robin" I said while standing next to my tent. When she started to move I followed her.

Walking past different tents I can smell the burnt wood coming from fires and feel my feet sink a little in the mud that has been created by all of the soldiers walking this path. Aiyana came to a stop. Thinking she had found my brother I jogged to catch up. As I came close to her I heard her growling I soon realized that she had come to a stop because of the larger wolf standing around the corner of another tent nearby. Robb's wolf slowly approached me and Aiyana growling lightly. "Grey wind" I heard a male voice call the wolf from behind me.

Turning around I found Robb standing looking at me. Grey wind his dire wolf walked past me and Aiyana walking towards Robb. "What are you doing here?" Robb asked me raising one of his eyebrows looking at me then at Aiyana. "I was looking for my brother your grace" I said kneeling. " Have you seen him?" I asked now standing up straight looking at him. "I'm afraid I haven't my lady" Robb replied. Aiyana stared up at me then at Grey wind, letting out a huff. I kneeled down petting her head and looked at Robb once more.

His expression now neutral. "Walk with me" he said holding out his hand for me to take. I looked at his and and then at him, nodding and taking it. "Is it ok if Aiyana can come with, your grace? I just don't want to leave her alone here at a camp she is yet not familiar with" I asked him now standing up and had now let go of his hand. He nodded his head "she can walk with Grey wind" he said while now raising his arm. I entwined mine with his and we started to walk. "I'm sorry if I was harsh yesterday, I was just shocked that you had found a dire wolf" Robb said and looked at me and gave me a small smile. "It's fine your grace, you don't need to apologize" I say looking ahead. "No I'm really sorry, that wasn't very good of me to act like that" Robb said while stopping in his tracks making me turn around and look at him.

My eyes started to roam his face. His eyes were tully blue, they must've been the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. "Your grace, it's fine honestly" I say giving him a small smile, getting one in return from him. "You have a kind heart" he said as we continued to walk through the camp. He was still looking at me as I had returned to looking ahead. "You flatter me, your grace" I say feeling my cheeks warm up.

We continued to walk through the camp talking a bit about Joffrey, his sisters and about the war. The king was a true gentleman. Forgetting all about what I needed to say to my brother all I could think about was Robb.