Chapter 11

Looking longingly out towards the forest, I hoped Robb was okay. He had left the camp to go and attack the Lannister camp. I sighed deeply, looking at Aiyana. She looked back up at me with big eyes, noticing I was a little bit down she rubbed her head against my thigh. I looked down at her giving her a small smile, I heard horses in the distance. Hope flooded me, as I looked up seeing the stark banners come out of the woods.

Robb was in the very front and had a girl next to him on a another horse. It was Asha. I ran fast towards them not caring that I got mud all over my dress, Robb quickly jumped off his horse smiling. I ran right into his arms hugging him, we stayed there for a couple of seconds, hugging each other as if it was the last time we were ever to hug. I looked up at him smiling.

It was then I noticed Asha bleeding. She had cuts all over her, blood oozed out of her "we need to get her to the maester" I told Robb pulling away from the hug. "Asha, stay with me" I said taking her hand, she looked down at me with a weak smile. "Someone should ride ahead and warn the maester" I said looking at Robb, he nodded quickly, he looked at one of his warriors and nodding towards the camp indicating that the soldier should go. The soldier set of riding quickly towards the camp. "We'll take it slow okay?" I told Asha, she nodded her head slowly. I took a hold of her horse and lead it slowly towards the camp. Asha laid her head down on the horses neck, holding it's mane. 

When we got to the camp, Asha screamed as she slid carefully of her horse. I caught her steadying her, "stay with me Asha" I whispered as I walked with her, heading towards the maester.

"She will survive, but she has lost a lot of blood m'lady, her wounds will take long to heal" the maester inform me, he looked down at her sighing. She was as pale as snow and her lips where light pink. I looked at her cuts, they really hurt her, most of the cuts were going to turn out as scars. "Inform me if anything happens" I say, my eyes still locked on the girl with raven black hair lying on the table. The maester nodded and went back to work on healing her.

I sighed and walked out of the tent, Ariyana sat outside and waited for me patiently. I smiled at her "come girl" I say and walk away towards my tent. I was overwhelmed with what has happened these past few days, I needed time alone and not be disturbed.

As I was about to walk into my tent I heard my name being called, I looked up seeing Robb walking towards me. I smiled lightly, as he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you" I whispered, Robb just shook his head "I would do anything for you Lara, I love you" he pulled away from the hug looking deep into my eyes. I stared back "I love you too" I whispered. Our lips crashed together, moving in sync. It was like they were made for each other, my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms lay on my waist. It was magical, and the sparks everyone tells me they feel when they have kissed their true love were there, and that's what I am, truly deeply madly in love with the king in the north.