Chapter 28

Asha's pov**

As I lay down on my bed, a cold ghostly wind swept by making me shiver. I have never been this cold in my entire life, it feels as if I was standing outside naked in the snow.

"My lady," I heard Jon Snow say as he entered my room. I quickly pulled the fur blanket that lay at the end of my bed, around my shoulders. As if it would shield me from the icy wind that came from outside.

I looked up at him, "I'm not a lady Snow, and close the door for gods sake it's ice cold," I said scowling. He quickly closed the door. "I'm sorry, Asha," he looked a bit uncomfortable, probably believing that I was naked under the sheets of the bed. I sat up, turning myself towards him, a smirk lingering on my face. "Jon Snow, I'm not naked if you are imagining that," his eyes met mine, they widened confirming my accusations.

"I'm sorry my la- I mean Asha," he stuttered. I let out a laugh, but it soon died out. "Have you ever been with a girl, Jon Snow?" I asked calmly. He sighed, shaking his head lightly. "That's a shame, a handsome man like you, girls would be practically falling for you." I say, placing a foot on the ice cold wooden floor. I stood up, and started to walk towards him. Desire coursed through his eyes. I lay a hand on his shoulder, and another on his chest.

"Such a shame you vowed to never be with a woman," I whispered in his ear, I pulled away and his face was priceless. He looked baffled. He patted his shoulder and walked back to my bed, crawling in to the warm comforting sheets.

"Goodnight, Jon Snow" I say pulling the sheets of the bed over my shoulder. I let out a tired sigh as I hear the door close behind me. A deep dark sleep taking over me.

The wind in my hair, the smell of the sea. I look down seeing the waves crash against the rocks below me. As I put my foot out to jump I hear someone scream my name.

"Asha!" I stop and turn around, seeing the person who has always loved me, the only person I loved.

He ran towards me, "don't do it, Asha stay with me we will be happy," he says when he reached me. I want to tell him that I loved him but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Instead I turned back towards the edge, "you never loved me," I cried out, I was taken aback.

I never wanted those words to leave my mouth, I wanted to apologize, tell him it wasn't true. But I didn't.

"You," I say looking back at him "you chose her over me, you told me you loved me then broke my heart," tears stream down my face. His eyes diverted mine, it was true what I said, he chose another girl over me, just before he told me he had loved me, and only me.

"She is different, Asha," he says, sorrow has now reached his face "I love her, and I love you, just not in the same way anymore,"

Tears streamed down my cheeks, I nod my head slowly. "I will never forgive you, I hope you know that," I say looking down at the ground. "And so you know, you made me do it," he looked confused for a second, his eyes widened realizing what I had meant and tried to grab ahold of me. "I loved you, Jon snow and you broke my heart," with that I had jumped.