Chapter 10

Asha's pov**
Blood was smeared across my body. They had cut new wounds, they were deeper than before. The way the knife dug into my body was painful, they were monsters. They played with me, they would cut me that let me bleed out, and then get the maester to heal me so they could start over and cut me again.

I leaned back at the pillar of the tent, waiting for the maester to come. I feel myself weaken as the blood keept on flowing out of my body. Guards came in looking at me from head to toe. The maester came in not long after the two guards. "Take her to my tent," he ordered, turning his back towards me then leaving the room. The guards hastily walked towards me and untied me. I fell to the ground, too weak to stand up. The guards grunted, reaching down for me. That's when I heard the others scream. "We're under attack!" I heard a guard outside scream as an arrow soon hit him sending him towards his death. Hope suddenly filled me, did Lara warn the others? Did she make them come here? How could she know the Lannisters were here? Did she know I was here? The guards helping me let me go and ran out to help the others. I plunged to the ground, I was still too weak. The pain from the cuts was unbearable, tears flooded my eyes. I took a deep breath, standing up. I gritted my teeth and grimaced at the pain flowing through my body. I slowly made my way towards the tents entrance.

The Lannister men where dying fast. I saw a shadow of a wolf running around attacking all the guards that was in it's way. I frowned, noticing that the dire wolf was looking for something. The wolfs head perked up looking straight at me. At first I thought it was going to attack me, but it came trotting towards me, and stopped right in front of me. I looked down at it , what did it want with me? The wolf suddenly lightly took a hold of my worn out clothes and pulled a little on it indicating that it wanted me to follow it. I nodded my head, and it trotted off. I bit my lip and slowly started to follow the wolf, tears were running down my cheeks. It was painful to walk, the wolf came to a stop and looked at me, soon I noticed that the screams had died out and all of the Lannister men were dead. I lowered myself to the ground, not able to handle the pain. I soon heard horses trot towards me and the wolf. I looked up seeing king Robb. "Your grace," I said bowing my head. "Get her a horse," Robb said to one of his men, he then looked at me. "How did you survive," he asked noticing all the cuts. "They healed me and then cut me again, your grace" I told him, he just nodded. The soldier that had been told to get a horse came back with one, he stopped and looked at Robb for his next command. "Help her up, and then put her on her horse" Robb said looking at the guard, then whistling for his wolf to come to him.  The guard quickly scurried towards me, helping me up and walked me towards my horse. It was going to hell riding now, My body was already filled with pain and was about be filled with even more. The guard gave me a push up so I could swing my leg around the horses back. I bit my lip, feeling the metallic taste from blood in my mouth. I had bit my lip so hard that it had split a tiny bit.

"Are you alright?" Robb asked me, nodding my head as if saying I was fine.  He just looked towards the woods, starting to trot back towards the camp.