Chapter 15

I watched as Asha rode of, her black hair flaring in the wind. And just like that I'm alone. Of course Robb was here but now my only other friend has left the camp. My brother had left for widows watch while just before I rode of into the woods with Asha and got shot by an arrow.

So it was official, I had only Robb left in the camp. Eric's betrothed was soon here, it made me nervous thinking that she may be as horrible as Eric. Hopefully not.

I turn around walking towards Robb's tent. Aiyana was out in the woods hunting, she has done it before, but that doesn't make me any less worried.

As I was walking I saw Eric, he stood screaming at someone. I frowned, and stopped to listen. "I hope for your sake that you are right, because if not I'll skin your whole family in front of you, and when I'm done with them it's your turn" he threatens, he takes one last look at the person and then turns around, leaving that person shaking in fear.

What could be so important that Eric needs to threaten someone and their whole family. I walk up to where they were talking hoping to catch the other person in time, but it was like they had disappeared into thin air. I sighed and continued to walk towards Robb's tent.

I entered the tent, looking at the people sitting around the large table. My eyes lock with Eric. He was sitting next to his dad, he smirked my way. "My lady, what brings you here?" Lord Karstark asks me raising one of his eyes. My eyes diverted from Eric's to Karstarks. "I was looking for Lord Boltons son, My lord" I said smiling gently. Karstark looked at Eric who stood up, and I walked out of the tent. "M'lady, what brings me the honor of your presences?" He asked with a sly smirk, I roll my eyes, my back facing him. "I brought you out here to hear about your dear betrothed" I say turning towards him. "She will arrive at noon," he smiles at me then turns around, leaving me alone.

I was alone the whole day, when noon came I heard the horses. They were trotting on the field, I saw her, her blonde hair flared in the soft wind that rippled through the near trees of the camp. When they arrived at the camp, she swiftly jumped off her horse and strode towards me. " I hear that you are Lady Flint, I'm Lexis Umber" she tells me, she seems overly confident I think for myself. "Yes I'm Lady Flint but call me Lara, nice to meet you Lady umber" I say kneeling quickly.  She smiles  for a couple of seconds then goes back to having a stone cold face.

I escorted her to her tent, when we got there I told her to get changed out of her clothes and go see Eric, he had requested me to do so for him. She just nodded her head and entered the tent. I stood outside waiting for her, finally when she was done, she stepped out of the tent with a magnificent yellow gown. Her blonde hair was up in some braided ponytail, she raised her eyebrow and looked at me "Shall we go, Lara," she gave me a smile that didn't really reach her eyes, I nodded in response.

Walking through what felt like a maze of tents we finally reached Robb's tent. Eric was inside with Robb. We both enter the tent, I immediately walk over to Robb, I sat next to him not really wanting to speak with Lexis. Lexis just stood in the entrance of the tent looking at Eric and Robb. "Your highness," the said kneeling. Robb nodded towards her as a greeting. "M'lady you look as if you had been created by the gods themselves," Eric said standing up, Lexis looked at him smirking. "My betrothed, how wonderful to meet you"