Chapter 14

Asha's pov**

I stared at the opening of the tent. Sighing I return to eating my dry porridge, I grimaced.
The porridge wasn't the best but at least it was something.

I quickly scraped the last of it up, leaving my plate for the the servants to clean up. Lara and Robb wanted to speak to me, about what I don't really know.

I quickly exit the tent, feeling the morning breeze tingle on my skin. I made my way through the tents, zigzagging to get to my destination.

As I was walking I glanced down at my scars. I only had nightmares since the day I woke up. I concentrate on now reaching Robb's tent, people glancing my way as I walked by.

The girl who was shot by an arrow and captured, the girl who was cut by Lannisters or the girl who survived. That's what people had started to call me. I didn't really care though, I shouldn't worry about what others think about me.

I come to a stop, I had reached my destination. I walked in quietly, hoping that it was only Robb and Lara. I sighed in relief when I saw Lara sitting next to Robb on the long end of the the large table in the tent, Robb was sitting on one of the short ends.

I took a seat opposite from Lara and next to Robb, "m'lady and my king," I said gently bowing my head in respect. "Asha, good to see that you have healed,"  Robb smiled at me warmly. I gave him a small smile in return.

"Asha," Lara began. "We want to send someone to the wall," she looks at my with no expression. "We need to deliver important information to Robb's half brother, Jon Snow," she continued. I nodded my head, furrowing my eyebrows. "We want to send you there," Robb said looking at me, his smile now gone. "Me? Going to the wall?" I say, I looked at both of them with a confused expression.

"Why me? I mean don't get me wrong I would go," I say quickly, Lara looked at Robb, he looked tired and worn out. "Jon needs to know about the war, and I want to see how the wall is coping" he says, sighing deeply.

I agreed to go, I needed to escape from this camp and this was my opportunity. Lara is a nice girl, but I have had enough of the war and heading to the wall will be like a break from it.

After the little talk about when I was going and how I was going to get there, I exit the tent and sighed deeply. Robb's reason for me going to the wall was weak, why would he want to know about the wall, and if he wanted to inform this "Jon" about the war he could've sent a raven.

But still I'm going, I walked towards my tent. I needed to start packing. I was allowed to take one of the horses and some money for food. I was going to ask Lara if she could get me a sword, I needed to defend myself.

I pack another maid gown in case and a small locket I got from my mother when I was little. In side it was a ring, my moms favorite one. I always brought along the locket to remind me of her.

My packing was soon done and after packing I decide to find Lara. Walking around a bit I finally found her, I quickly walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"I need a sword, for the trip. I need to be able to defend myself" I tell her. She nods giving me a smile. "I'll bring one, go back to your tent and I'll meet you there," she whispered back, I nod and turn my back towards her.

I have been walking back and forth the whole day which has made me tired. I decided to take a nap when I got back to my tent, I lay down on the bed looking at the tent entrance, slowly my eyes shut and I was surrounded by nightmares.