Chapter 17

I ran as fast as I could, they were getting closer. "You can't run away from fate" one of them spat as they chased me through the woods. Fate, what a funny little thing. Fate has nothing on me, I decide my own fate, fate decides nothing. My hair flared through the wind, I heard them getting closer. As I continued to run I noticed that the woods were coming to an end, and as the woods ended the ground seemed to end too. We were on a cliff. It was either getting captured or jump. As we neared the edge I had to make a decision. I jumped. Falling through the sky, never hitting the ground.

I sit at the edge of the camp, yet again. Robb was too busy to notice me and Lexis was to be honest a bitch, so I find myself sitting at the edge of the camp wondering. Is Asha still alive? If so how is she doing and how far has she come? "Lara!" I heard someone calling my name. I stood up turning around, as I did so someone grabbed me from behind. The person dragged me out to the near forest. I tried to scream and struggle but he had put his hand over my mouth and had a tight grip on me. As he dragged me further and further into the woods he suddenly stopped.

"Lara, we know how important you are to the king," the man said tying me to a tree. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked afraid, the man smirked. He stroked my face grabbing a hold of my chin so I would look at him. "We are going to have some fun with you," he smiled showing his crooked teeth. "We who?" I asked, stupidly might I add. A man came out from behind the tree, the man wore a hooded cloak striding forward to me. "Me and him," the man that abducted me said, still holding my chin.

His face was dangerously close to mine, he looked at me with what seemed lust in his eyes. I wanted to puke, this man was old enough to be my father, and he wanted to use me, for what I assume, he wants to use me sexually. Yes I said it, he wants to use me sexually. I try to get out of his grip scared that he might do something. He just laughs letting me go, "oh pretty little girl, you know nothing,"  he stood up reaching for something in a bag. He soon pulled up a little glass bottle with white liquid in it, I didn't know what it was but I knew that he would use it on me.

He brings the bottle towards me, lifting my chin, "open wide," he said in a sing song voice. I tried to keep my mouth closed, knowing that if that liquid got in my body, I would be used in some sort of way. Struggling, my captor tried to pry my mouth open using his fingers. I bit down on them making him scream in pain. "You little bitch," he screamed, holding his fingers. I bit them so hard that blood had started to run down where I bit him. I struggled to escape, but me being stupid realized that I was stuck. My captor had tied me securely around the tree, and lets not forget the other mysterious man, ready to capture me again if I escaped.  

"I hope the gods show no mercy on you, I hope that you suffer!" I spat at both of them furious, the mysterious man walked towards me, I glared at him, "Oh sweet innocent girl," he hummed. His voice was all to familiar,  my eyes watering as his cloak dropped to the floor, he was the one person I thought would never do this to me. 

looking straight in to my eyes was Robin, my own brother.