Chapter 5

Awkwardly I stood there waiting for them to be done. Aiyana huffed in annoyance. Soon enough a girl with black hair stepped out of the tent. Her hair was a little bit messy. She looked at me and smiled. I have her a small wave in return. The dark haired girls eyes wandered over the place. The eyes glistening in the sunlight. She straightened her hair and then walked away.

Awkwardly I made my way into the tent with Aiyana behind me. "Little sister, what brings you here" my brother said standing up from his bed. Thankfully he was fully clothed. "I'm here with some important news brother" I told him petting Aiyana's head. "What news sister?" My brother said smiling. "I'm betrothed with Robb Stark" I told him. My brother seemed to be taken aback as his smile fell down. "How did this occur?" He asked me now frowning. "Robb asked me too, said he'd rather marry me than a Frey" I said looking down at Aiyana. "What if he breaks your heart sister? I can't let him do that to you! All because he doesn't want to marry a Fray.." my brother grabbed my hands. "We will figure it out then, we always do" I said hugging my brother.

"I know he is your friend Lara, but that doesn't matter, he can still break your heart" he said sighing. "I know dear brother" I mumbled into his chest.

Soon I left the tent, me and Aiyana walked through the camp. We walked to my tent, I needed to send a raven to widows watch about the news. Hopefully my mother will agree, well she's most likely too but one never knows.

My tent was a reasonable size. It was big enough to fit a desk so I could write letters to my mother. I sat down on my chair and begun to write.

"Dear mother, I hope all is well back at widows watch. I hope you are well mother, I miss you more than words can describe. I have news, I am to marry Robb Stark, the king in the north. Reply as soon as you can.

Lara of house Flint"

I burned a little bit of red wax on the paper than stamping it with my house sigil. Rolling up the paper I head out again telling Aiyana to stay in the tent. I walked to where they kept the ravens at the camp. I took one and tied my note onto its leg. I sat it free and it flew away.

I was exhausted from today, my head was spinning from everything that happened. I headed back to my tent as I bumped into someone. I stumbled backwards a little. I looked up seeing the girl that had exit my brothers tent. "I'm so sorry milady, I didn't see you coming" she said apologizing. "It's fine" I said while shrugging. She smiled at me and I returned that smile. "May I ask you what your name is?" I asked the black haired girl, smiling gently. "It's Asha, milady" She said fiddling with her dress. "That's a pretty name" I told her. "Thank you, milady" she responded with a smile. "I must be off, it was nice bumping into you Asha" I said and tatted walking waving at her.

I returned to my room, as I came into the tent I saw Aiyana sleeping next to the bed. I smiled tiredly. I stripped from the clothes I had and changed into a nightgown. I crawled into my bed and in seconds I fell asleep. What a day..