Chapter 2

I stepped into the tent after my brother with Aiyana right behind me. Everyone stopped with what they were doing and looked at me. I bet they all thought I was a maid first, only because I haven't changed my clothes. I have traveled in. My dress and coat were all muddy and because I didn't have the money to get a hand made gown I had to buy a plain maiden like dress.

The tent was a big tent. It had a big table with a map on that had the sigil of house Stark and house Lannister on it. That was surely their battle plans. There was chairs a lined with the tables long end side and on the short end side that was furthest away from the entrance had a big chair behind it. A big rug was underneath the table and torches were put up around the pillars of the tent that held it up.

Robb Stark rose up from the big chair and tilted his head slightly, curios of the new young girl that came in. " Who is she? A spy or a new maid? And what is she doing here?" One of the men shouted out towards my brother.

"This is my sister your grace" my brother said ignoring all the other men that looked at me. "She has been riding for over a  week trying to find us."  Robb's dire wolf stood up from one of the corners of the tent walking to Robb. "And why is that may I ask?" Robb said looking at my brother for a short second then me.

"I escaped King's landing your grace and has since searched for my brother" I spoke up. No one should speak for me I am my own being and I know why I'm here. "Why did you escape and how?" Robb asked now more interested in the girl in the tent. "Why? Well that's an easy question. Because of Joffrey and how I created a distraction and ran your grace." I answered him.                    

Robb looked at me and nodded his head slightly. "My sisters are they all right?" He asked looking down at the map in front of him. "They were being treated very well last time I saw them" I answered politely.

There became a short silence when Aiyana made a small noise from behind me. Everyone looked at me again to see what has caused the noise. As Aiyana became impatient she started to nudge my leg indicating she wanted to leave. Everyone except my brother looked at me in shock like I was about to attack Robb or something and Robb's wolf started to growl at Desire not liking the presence of an unknown wolf.

"Why do you have a dire wolf?" Robb glared at me. "I found her as a pup with her mother dead at her side, your grace and after that I decided to take care of her" I expressed calmly trying to make him understand that Aiyana was no threat.

Aiyana could feel the tension and started to growl showing her teeth and standing in front of me in case she needs to fight. Robb's wolf was bigger than Aiyana and it started to move away from Robb towards me. Aiyana followed it and blocked it snapping her teeth at him as if she was telling the other wolf to back off. "I think I'm going to leave" I said avoiding the king storming out of the tent. Aiyana growled one last time and snapped her teeth towards Robb, running out of the tent following me after her last warning.

I walked back to my tent with Aiyana looking at me with big eyes. "The king probably was just surprised that there was another wolf" I told myself whilst entering the tent. I sat down on my bed and Aiyana layed her head on my lap. After a while I grew tired and decided to sleep. I was slowly swallowed by dreams of my time in widows watch with my mom. Old memories that I held dear. If only time were as simple as back then, where the only thing I worried about was my mother and brother.