Chapter 18

The woods are quiet, not even the trees make a sound. Death was soon here, searching for its next target, searching for someone that it can dig its claws in and drag them down to whatever hell there is. Death had for a long time wanted to take me with it, but me being me I was resistant, no torture in the world could pull me down, or so I thought.

Asha's pov**

My travels has been going on for about a month now, I have soon reached Winterfell, and then later on I would travel on to the nights watch. I was tired, I could never sleep at night, nightmares haunted me, torturing me. This Jon Snow person better be important or I'll kill him for making me ride all the way up to him, he better not be dead either.

Reaching Winterfell I sighed in relief, finally. I had only sleept underneath the bare sky in the woods. Trust me it was not comfortable, I jumped off the horse leading it to the stables.
I leave my horse walking towards the hall were the little lord of Winterfell was presumed to be. As I walk in I feel ray of luck hit me as the little lord was sitting, looking down at the table he was at. "My lord," I say politely, kneeling . He looked up lazily as his maester welcomed me. "Your brother sent me, I'm headed towards Castle black," I say seeing that the boys attention went straight back towards the table. The maester and the boys attention was caught at an instant when the words left my mouth. "Robb sent you?" The little lord asked, I nodded my head smiling. "He misses you, he gave me this to give to you my lord" I said, I fiddled with a paper that I had been holding ever since I got off my horse.

I quickly walked forward to the table that he was sitting at and placed the note in front of him. He gave me a quick smile, then grabbing the note reading it as if his life depended on it. "Thank you," the little lord whispered to me, his eyes met mine. I smiled warmly, "it was the least I could do for Robb, he saved my life once," I told him my smile never fading.

"I must now leave my lord, I need to find a place to rest for the night," I said bowing, the little lord nodded his head. I said goodbye and left heading out of the hall. Finding would be hard, the hostel here was probably full, but it wouldn't hurt to try finding a room, I walked through Winterfell making my way to the hostel. As I stepped into hostel I looked outside through a window. I furrowed my eyebrows as a person I knew rode in with what looked like an army, the question was why was he here shouldn't he be with Robb? I ran outside, to confront him. "Theon!" I screamed after him. His head turned towards mine, he seemed different. "Asha, move I've come here to take Winterfell," he said his voice breaking.

I looked at Theon in shock, why would he want to take Winterfell? I shook my head "Theon you must be joking," I said, hoping praying that he would just laugh telling me that I had just fallen for his joke. Instead he just looked at me, no smile, no laugh. He was just glaring at me. "I said I have come here to take Winterfell, have you gone deaf Asha?" He spat at me, then turning towards his men nodding his head.

He jumped off his horse, walking towards the Starks headquarters. "Theon no!" Was all I
could say. I chased after him hoping he would change his mind. I grabbed his arm which turned out to be a mistake as he slapped me. I stood there in shock, "take her away," he commanded his men. I felt someone grab ahold of my arm dragging me to the cells.

Brandon was not safe, he needed my help. Some how I'm going to escape and when I do I'm going to slit Theon's throat. That is a promise.