Chapter Three: The Hybrid

*please vote and follow me. It really means a lot. Enjoy reading!*

Holly, Stefan, and Klaus were hiking through the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee going to God knows where, Holly hadn't bothered to ask, in fact she had been avoiding Klaus all day. What he had said to her last night still sent chills down her spine. How much did he know? Did he know that Holly had seen Damon?

Holly hadn't even told Damon much, but over the summer she had known how paranoid Klaus could be.

Stefan grunted as he carried an unconscious Ray over his shoulders.

"Is Ray getting too heavy?" Klaus inquired. "We've been walking for a while, if you need to sit down-"

"I'm fine." Stefan said sharply. "I know that we're stuck together, but that does not mean that we're friends."

Klaus rolled back his shoulders and said tauntidly. "So much brooding between you and Holly's pity party it's becoming suffocating."

"Well, maybe we're getting tired of hunting werewolves all summer," Holly said irritably, speaking up for the first time. "What is it that you're trying to do?"

"Not to worry, sweetheart thanks to our pal Ray your suffering is over," They paused in front of a group of people that were camping. "We found ourselves a wolf pack."

Stefan dropped Ray on the ground and a woman rushed towards him. "Oh, my god Ray what happened? Who are you?"

"Please forgive my intrusion. My name is Klaus."

The woman took a step back. "You're the hybrid."

Klaus looked around the campground. "So you heard of me? Fantastic." He smirked. "It's fascinating really a wolf who isn't cursed by the moon a vampire that can walk in the sun. A true hybrid."

Ray suddenly woke up and looked around confused.

"Excellent timing, Ray very dramatic."

"What is happening to me?"

"Stefan?"

Stefan grabbed Ray by the collar and forced him up. "He needs human blood to complete the transition. Are any of you human? He needs to drink some blood or he will die."

"Just a sip." Klaus whispered in Holly's ear. "Pick one, sweetheart which one shall be Ray's dinner?"

Holly held in a breath as she pointed to a man. "That one."

"Go for it."

Holly rushed towards the man that she had just sign his death sentence too and bit him in the neck, until he was gushing blood. She pressed the man's neck against Ray's awaiting mouth trying to ignore the guilt.

"It's the new order sweetheart either you join us or you die." Klaus said as he pressed a woman werewolf to the floor.

"I rather die than become a vampire!"

"Wrong choice." Klaus bit his wrist and forced some blood in the woman's mouth. "She'll thank me for it later." He snapped her neck and looked around the group, his eyes were bright yellow. "Now whose next?"
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
In seemed like hours as Stefan, Holly, and Klaus force fed blood into the wolves and killed them and waited until they woke up into hybrids. There was only one human at camp and he was the human blood bag.