Chapter 08

"How are you?" the nurse asks as she pulls the cart with her medicine and food inside of the room.

"Are my parents here?" she asks instead and the nurse smiles.

"Yes, shall I ask them in?" she offers making Gracie sigh before she eyes her sleeping daughter.

"Please do" she smiles turning around to stare outside of the window.

The opens and closes as the nurse hurries making Gracie sigh walking back towards her bed but she stops making her way towards her daughter's crib.

"Hopefully your cuteness will make them less mad towards mommy" she states before the door to her room bangs open and she finds herself not just facing her parents but he brothers as well.

"I tried to stopped them" she hears Tyson's voice from behind them but she was too busy to stare at her family's faces.

"I named her Tracie" she speaks as all of them just stand on the door as if statues.

"Great choice my girl, I was going to go with that" Gabriel is the one who speaks as he walks towards where she was.

"You know, it had saddened my heart when I found out I was too late to give them the name I had thought for the baby...

As the history itself speaks for me, being the one giving each of your names, it really hurt my pride" he grins as he kisses her cheek before cooing at the baby who was now awake with all the noises.

"As if, if you were not our cousin we would have shot you at the point for coming with such creative names...

Nicholson for Nicholas's son, Gracie for Grace's daughter and Katie for Kitty cat's daughter while you give your kids cool names" Damien scoffs as he too walks inside of the room.

"Hey, be happy, I did not name your daughter Dora," Gabriel shots.

"But is that not the name you wanted to give to Gabby?" Amelia speaks from behind them.

"She is so not my Duro, she speaks. My God, she has to speak back for everything I say" Gabriel shouts as he walks towards his wife before giving her a loud kiss on her lips.

"But I love her more for that, I love this rebellious side of you" he grins pinching her cheeks.

"He starts at anytime," Gage mutters as he rolls his eyes.

*******

"Can I hold her?" Grace speaks as she walks towards her daughter while other back down waiting for their turn.

"Yes" Gracie speaks as she slowly picks her daughter from the crib and passes her in her mother's arms.

"Oh she is beautiful" Grace smiles teary eyes as she kisses on the girl's cheek.

"She has so tiny fingers" Gracie whisper as she rubs her daughter's cheek scared it was all a dream.

"You too had tiny fingers" Nicholas speaks clearing his throat as he walks towards where his wife and daughter along with his grand daughter were.

"I too had tiny fingers, we all had tiny fingers what so big thing" Gage speaks under his breath and Throne jab him on his rib so he would shut his mouth.

"She is going to call you Pop" Gracie gulps before her father pulls her in his arms as she sobs in his arms.

"I am so sorry daddy," she cries clutching the back of his shirt.

"It's okay sweetie, its okay. We are just glad you two are fine and that is all that matters, that is all it will matter" he speaks kissing on her hair.