Epilogue

"What is it?" the masked man asks.

"The girl is of no use to us now, none of them are"

"Why?"

"Their blood it's of no use and we should focus on others and leave them"

"That is not what I asked"

"Even the child's blood is fouled"

"Master will not like this" he states.

"Then we need to focus on others"

"It's not so easy, not after they got the sniff"

"I am sorry, but this is all I can give you now go before someone catches you" he warns the masked man and he walks back into the shadow.

A voice makes him stop so he dodges back in to the shadow and watches as the girl Tulip makes her way out of the car and rush towards her house, he thinks nothing as he turns to go back but someone stepping out of the car halts him.

"Damon Price" he breathes under his breathe before disappearing in the shadow.

*******

Grace smiles as she holds her grandchild in her arms cooing at her while Gracie walks to get some warm water.

"How is everything back home?" Nicholas asks his daughter as he touches his granddaughter's fingertips.

"Ask your granddaughter, she wakes up at ungodly hour and does not let me sleep" she pouts.

"Just like her mother" he teases before wrapping his arms around his daughter.

"Oh you" she pinches her father's sides making him jump.

"She has been well, yes?" he asks worried as he was not around when Tracie had been sick.

"Dad, she is fine don't worry"

"I will even if you say no" he smiles kissing on top of her hair.

"I missed you and mom so much"

"We did too"

"How's Nonna?" she asks.

"Doing well, she will be staying with Cole"

"Why not here?" she asks in confusion.

"Because she thinks while everyone has settled down she needs to take extra care of her grandson so he gives her beautiful great grandkids" Grace replies making Gracie giggle.

"I wonder who will be his bride" she wonders.

"Whoever she is, she will arrive on her own time" Nicholas speaks making Grace shut.

"Mom you are looking for brides for brother?" Gracie asks in excitement.

"But your father stops me every time, he thinks I should mind my business but Nicholson is my son and I worry"

"It's not your worry that worries me, actually it's both of yours curiosity that kills me" he speaks making both of them giggle.

"But you love us" Gracie grins at her father who smiles.

"More than anything" he admits before he pulls his wife on his side as well.

*******

"Did you consult with the doctor's about her rashes?" Nicholas asks as he hands Tracie to his wife.

"Aww dad, I told you not to pick her off often now look at you" his daughter laughs as he starts to unbutton his shirt his granddaughter ruined by peeing in it.