Chapter 21

Nicholson stares at the man tied up in front of him, all bloodied and swollen yet he feels no pity for the man. He watches as the man takes deep labored breath and soon his groans reaches his ear as Tyson throws a punch in his wounded side.

"I like this" Tyson comments as he wipes his bloodied hands before he turns to grin towards Nicholson.

"Way better than exercising with you"

"Why?"

"The obvious I don't have to be careful" he shrugs his shoulder and Nicholson sits more comfortably in his chair raising a brow at him.

"Be careful? I did not know you were holding back on me when I knocked you down one too many times" he comments.

"Don't be too cocky, I was just sparing you because you are little cousin" he smirks and Nicholson throws his head back before laughing loudly.

"You are funny Ty, you are so damn funny I give you that" he calms down as few more chuckles leaves his mouth before his eyes zooms on Wilson barely conscious.

"But you know what's more funny?" Nicholson asks but before anyone could comments, he adds.

"When I bring his real mate and let her join us or shall I add let you exercise on her" he smiles in victory as he gets exactly the kind of reaction from him he was wanting from the last week.

Wilson thrashes trying to fight the chains he was, tied to wanting to rip Nicholson's throat for even mentioning his mate.

"Let me free and fight me like a man you son of a bitch" Wilson shouts spitting at Nicholson's way.

"No" he simply states as he walks towards Wilson and kicks him in between his legs as he wipes the spit that landed in his shoe.

"You don't deserve to be fought like a man when you never treated my sister like a man should," he adds as Wilson growls in pain.

"Bring his mate in" Nicholson orders before he goes to sit back on his seat and watches as the door of the room opens and the woman cries seeing her mate in such a terrible condition.

She runs to get to his side passing Nicholson but he was not as generous as he grabs the woman's hand and pulls her back making her land on the floor.

"Don't touch her," Wilson growls in anger but Nicholson just smiles cruelly as he grabs the nape of her neck and bangs her head on the ground.

"No" Wilson screams in pain seeing his mate hurt.

"No? Is that what Gracie told you? No?" he asks as he jerks the woman's head up and stares at Wilson who tries to; once again break the chain that was holding him back.

"What do you want, let go of her. You want to kill me right, just do it. Don't hurt her," Wilson begs when he knows it was of no use trying to fight the inevitable.

"What makes you think I want to kill you, but I do wonder how long you will stay alive seeing your mate's dead eyes?" he asks tapping his chin as if thinking about it.

"No, no Nick please, you are not that cruel please she has done nothing wrong please let her go" he begs and those words angers Nicholson to another level.

*******

"Not done anything wrong, oh how ignorant of you" Nicholson slowly speaks as he let go of the girl who scrambles towards Wilson touching his face and sobbing.

"Call Throne in" Nicholson asks Tyson who nods before he walks and then walks in back again with Throne.

"Do you remember him?" Nicholson asks as he stares at the girl who stares at Throne before she hugs Wilson and continues on crying.