Chapter 10

"Why are you so quiet baby?" Wilson's voice makes Gracie sigh she was in no mood to talk with him.

"Nothing, just tired"

"Well I was thinking we could go out tonight"

"I don't feel like doing anything," she states walking towards the bathroom.

"Then tell me what do you feel like doing?" he asks as he follows her.

"Nothing" she speaks before she goes to close the door but he stops putting his foot on the door.

"Why? You seem quiet different after you came back from" he points out.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she states as she once again tries to close the door.

"But you know exactly what I am talking about"

"Wilson if you have something to say then, just do it"

"Well at least have the courtesy to hide the marks her gave you" he points at her neck and her hands flies to it.

"I..."

"I know what you two did, I knew the moment I found out you were in his house and seeing you walking out of his room, well I am not your brother to not suspect and you no longer at a little girl" he states as she pushes the bathroom door wide open walking inside.

"While you refuse to sleep with me asking sometime to be comfortable around me, you go and sleep with him huh?

Such a loyal wife" he mocks as he stalks her inside of the bathroom.

"Listen..."

"There is nothing you will say will change the fact that you hurt me Gracie, you hurt me immensely, while I was at home missing you, you were opening your legs for him...

While I was planning a future for us, you were moaning his name...

So no amount of your words can change the fact that I married a slut" he grins as he wraps his hands around her hair and jerks her head.

"What are you doing?" she hisses when her head throbs.

"Just doing what I should have done the first night" he smirks as he bangs her head on the wall.

*******

Gracie jerks up from the bed breathing heavily before she looks around to find her daughter; she hurries to pick up her daughter in her arms and hugs her to her body.

"It was a dream, it was a dream," she keeps chanting moving back and forth with her daughter in her arms.

"Gracie" Tristan calls as he gets up from the couch rubbing his eyes to find her on the floor with their daughter.

"What happened?" he asks as he gets his specks and lights the lamp before making his way towards them.

"Nothing, I was just checking on her"

"You are holding her too tight" he yawns as he stares at her.

"Uh" she hums as she gets up from the floor and sits on the bed.

"Hey princess" Tristan coos to find his daughter staring at them widely.

"She is too silent don't you think? I mean I heard when kids are born they are loud and cry for no reason but she does not make any sound until and unless she is too hungry" he states as he touches her cheeks.