Chapter 16

"Say ah" Gracie tells her daughter as she tries to feed the little girl who keeps rubbing her nose and mouth every time her mother tries to feed her.

"Oh look a helicopter, dudu...dudu, here it comes for little Tracie, open your mouth honey" she coos as she flies the spoon in the air while her daughter claps her hands giving her toothless smile before she opens her mouth and stops clapping before she spits the food.

"I wonder if I should send all of these foods back to Gabby instead" she sighs as she pulls the towel and starts to clean her daughter's face.

"Is she throwing tantrums?" Tristan asks as he walks through the door.

"Thank God you are here, please talk through your daughter" she sighs happily while Tracie perks up hearing her father's voice.

"Hey there Tracie bear, why are throwing all the food honey" he coos as he picks her up when she throws her arms in the air seeing him.

"Why don't you try feeding your breast milk in the morning and go with the heavy food in day time when she gets hungry?" he suggests as he wipes some food on Gracie's cheeks.

"I will try that, did your meeting go well?" she asks hugging him.

"Yeah, so did you eat your breakfast?" he asks.

"You said you would join I was waiting on you"

"I will put the coffee on" he smiles while she goes to put their breakfast in plates.

"So, where did you two go?" Gracie asks in between her bites.

"We were outside of the house, he wanted to join in for breakfast if you allowed but till I was done he seemed he had somewhere to go so" Tristan shrugs his shoulder before holding Tracie's hands as the girl tries to hit the plate.

"Did you tell him about your almost shift?" she asks putting her coffee down.

"I have to tell him everything, if you do not mind he wants to do few tests on Tracie's blood to see if she holds the same power as yours," he informs before wiping few syrup in his finger and letting Tracie taste it, which she likes as she squeals.

"As long as she is not in trouble"

"They are friends Gracie" he assures as he squeezes her hand.

"When does he want the test?" she asks him.

"Once he is done meeting with Damon, it seems something is not right with Tulip"

"Why what happened?" she worries.

"Tulip cannot feel her wolf it seems something happened when they, you know...I mean at their wedding night" he clears his throat awkwardly while Gracie frowns.

"Are you blushing?" she asks staring at his cheeks.

"No, the breakfast..."

"Oh my God you are aww so cute TT, we two did had sex"

"Gracie, not in front of our daughter" he scolds her making her laugh loudly.

"She is too young to know the meaning, right sweetie, daddy is blushing how cute" she gushes as she walks towards him and pinches his cheek before kissing him on the lip.

"I wonder if you blush like this if we have sex again" she cannot help but tease him while he rolls his eyes.

*******

"Eric" Damon calls as he walks out of the elevator and waves his hand at the man.

"Hey how are you?" Eric asks as he walks to meet Damon.