Chapter 22

"Do eat on time and please do not just sit in front of your laptop all day long. I called your mom she will be checking in on you...

I pressed most of your shirt, they are on the first drawer and if you do feel like drinking I have put the Advil on the side of the bed, take it if your hangover is too bad...

Oh and yeah if possible do call me and talk instead of drinking"

"Okay, okay I got it mom" Tristan grins as he holds Gracie's arms to stop her from talking more.

"I am serious"

"I am too; I think your father has waited long enough to take you home"

"I know you are just waiting for me to go away" she frowns making him smile.

"Of course not, trust me I am already missing you two"

"Then ask me to not go," she pouts as she gets in his arms.

"You should have thought so before saying yes to go spend some days in your father's house," he reminds her.

"I miss mom and dad when I am here and I will miss you when I am at theirs" she sighs as she turns to pick Tracie.

"Make sure you change her diaper before you sleep and please try to wake up before she starts to fuss much...

Wash her bottles with warm water and..."

"Yes daddy, I know" Gracie chuckles as she pecks on his lip to shut him up.

"I will miss you two" he sighs as he kisses her before kissing Tracie on her forehead and takes her in his arms.

"Aww say bye-bye to daddy, we are going to miss him too" Gracie speaks to her daughter who laughs as she touches Tristan's cheek.

"God this is going to be tough" Tristan sighs warily as he walks out of the room with his two precious.

*******

"What's the matter?" Grace asks, as she looks t her daughter to find her frowning.

"TT is not picking up his phone, you think he is in some sort of trouble?" she replies as she goes to sit beside her mother who was playing with Tracie.

"He may be busy at work, did you not say he had tons of works pending?" she asks making Gracie sigh.

"Yeah, still do you know he forgets to even eat if he starts to seat in front of his laptop? I have to drag him every time when that happens...

Ugh, he is so careless regarding his health" she groans before she lies besides her daughter.

"That's how most of the men are; they either need their mother or wife to look after them at times" Grace smiles, as she runs her hand in her daughter's hair.

"I need to object on that, I mean if I remember correctly it was other way around. I was the one taking care of you and your things rather than you doing so...

If it was not for me you mom would be eating milk and cereals for the rest of our married life" Nicholas teases his wife as he walks inside of the room and picks up his grand daughter.

"Wow, time flew by so fast is it not? It was like yesterday we got married and welcoming Gracie in our life and now we have our little grand daughter," Nicholas points out as he stares from Tracie to Grace.

"Yeah time does flies fast" Grace smiles as she hugs her husband's side.

"Is bro going to join us?" Gracie asks as she sits on the bed while Tracie squeals when Nicholas throws her up in the air.