Chapter 24

"So, are you going to tell me, what happened?" Gracie asks as she lulls her daughter to fall asleep.

"What am I supposed to tell you exactly?" he smiles he finishes making their bed.

"Why Tulip was here and now magically Gabby and she left to stay at Gabby's apartment," she shouts before she hushes Tracie when the girl stirs.

"How will I know?"

"Ugh, you are unbelievable" she groans before putting her daughter in her crib and walking towards Tristan.

"Damon and she had a difference and I am sure they will be fine if they just sit and talk"

"You are no fun"

"Well should have thought before falling in love with me"

"Oh please" she scoffs before frowning as he gets in the bed.

"Are you serious?" she asks making him look at her way in question.

"What now?"

"I was away from you for more than 24 hours," she points out making him frown.

"So?"

"Do you ever get a hard on for me?"

"Gracie" he groans.

"Not my fault if I have got laid just few times in my entire life" she shrugs her shoulder.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you Price are quiet sexual?" he asks making her grin.

"So?"

"Nothing my dear wife, get in the bed so you can get laid," he states.

"You are saying it as if you do not enjoy it"

"Not as much as you do"

Gracie gasps hearing that as she pulls a pillow and hits him with it.

"How dare you say that?" she berates him while Tristan tries to stop her from hitting him but when he cannot, he jumps off the bed and runs around the room.

Gracie follows him all around the room before he runs out of the room towards the living room and when both of them get tired from running all around the house, they both fall on the living room floor where things starts to happen automatically between them and both of them get laid.

*******

"Whoa" Tristan shouts as he pulls his finger away from his daughter's mouth who smiles proudly.

"Now I hope, you feel exactly how I feel" Gracie comments as she flicks her daughter's nose who frowns as she stares at her mother not liking it.

"Oh now I am scared for you honey, she seems unhappy," Tristan points towards their daughter before he continues.

"Bad Tracie, bad for biting daddy's finger" he scolds his daughter who just squeals throwing her arms for him to take making him sigh.

"Is she always going to do this every time I pretend to be mad at her?" he asks picking up his already spoiled daughter.

"I think as she will grow up she will get better at melting her daddy's heart" Gracie points as she feeds him a piece of bacon.

"Well between you and her I am screwed" he sighs sadly before wincing as his daughter pulls his hair.

"When will she stop doing that?" he groans as he puts her down on her bed.

"She is just like her mommy, loves playing with her daddy's hair"