Chapter 15

"Do you think he likes me?" Gabby asks as she turns to face Ricardo in the car.

"Well I think he does, I mean he let me hug him. Aww, Rare he is the first man I ever hugged" she gushes as she squeals and keeps jumping in the seat.

"You hug me all the times" he grits through his teeth as he clutches the steering wheel tightly.

"Yeah but you are my friend and he is my possible boy friend, there is a huge difference...

Aww we are going to have cute little babies and I am going to doll them up and"

"Shut the fuck up Gabriella" Ricardo shouts at once hitting the brake hard.

"What?" she whispers in shock as this is the first time he had ever raised his voice.

"You are not going to have his babies or anyone in that matter you hear me?" he scolds as he glares at her.

"If you keep shouting like that to me then you won't be able to father anyone as well," she growls getting her quirks back.

"You are not seeing that man again"

"As if"

"I swear if I find out you met him I will lock you up in the house. What is wrong with you? You never talked about male species before" he asks rubbing his face.

"Just because I don't talk about them to you does not mean I don't think about them"

"You talk about everything with me"

"Well it seems we don't from here on" she snaps making him glare at her once again.

"What was so goddamn great about him anyway?" he mutters as he hits on the wheel.

"Well he made me feel like a woman, that you never made me feel, how about that Ricardo Russo" she speaks calling on his full name, which she never did, not for years.

Ricardo keeps quiet staring straight at the road clenching and unclenching his hands on the wheel.

"I have always treated you like a woman, maybe you never felt it" he speaks after a while.

"Or maybe I wanted to feel like a woman in some other parts of my body" she dare speaks those words and Ricardo's whole body stays frozen.

*******

"Is he...is he?" Gracie whisper asks as her breathing gets fast.

"Gracie, Gracie, look at me"

"Is he?" she asks as she stares at Tristan feeling betrayed.

"He is a friend"

"He was my husband," she shouts at Tristan before she clutches Tracie closer to her body and walks away from them.

"Sorry man"

"I will meet you later" Tristan speaks as he walks behind his wife.

Eric knowing when he is not needed he walks out of the house knowing well whatever they needed to talk can wait.

Tristan makes his way towards their room to find Tracie in the bed while Gracie was taking out clothes from the closet.

"Gracie" he sighs not understanding her overreaction.

"I told you, I told you again and again that he wants to take Tracie away and which part of that do you not get it...

And you bring home someone just as him, someone who hurt me?" she asks as she looks at him.

"Eric is a friend he is here to help Gracie, please don't overreact okay first hear me out"

"Overreact, overreact you think this is overreaction, if you think so then maybe I made the greatest mistake to share about the dark side of my life with you...