Chapter 8

The boss man kept me in a hotel, heavily sedated. The walls were constantly moving and it made me uneasy. The only way I could manage it was to close my eyes. I honestly could only lay there, it was the worst feeling. I was laying on a couch in the hotel. I wasn't even tied up... Not like I needed to be, they shot me with something I had never had before. It wasn't enough to make me pass out but enough to make me completely helpless... I wasn't the religious type but at this moment all I could do was pray. This moment was terrifying and I really hopped I was wrong, but at the same time I didn't. I wanted Jessica to come for me but at the same time I didn't. It would be better for her if she didn't.

I had no concept of time while I was in this state. Was it day yet, was it still night? There was no way of knowing. Suddenly I heard the hotel door open than close. I heard him walk over to me. Then I felt him touch my hair. I wanted so bad to back away, to scream, something.

"Why do you defy me?" He questioned. He then walked away. I felt as if a ton of weight had been lifted from my shoulders. It suddenly was a bit easier to breathe. Although he didn't do anything to me I didn't want him to, I was confused. His goons had to listen to him? I could wrap my mind around how strange this man was... Was he insane? 

I don't when or how I fell asleep, I just knew that when I woke up I could see and move!! Make a break for it!! I slowly got up, my body so foreign to movement. I struggled to stand, my legs wobbled and I kept falling to my knees. No! This can't be happening, I'm so close!! Please! I begged for my body to operate but I just couldn't. I refused to give up, I clawed my way across the floor. The carpet burned my skin as if it were fire! I made it to the door and reached for the handle. I grabbed it then they slip off.

"Damn it!" I said quietly. I reached up to the door handle again. This time I pulled myself up and opened the door before falling back onto my face! The pain was so intense, tears quickly flowed from my eyes. I made it out into the hallway, I made my way to the side of the walls and reached up for the railing sort of thing that lined the walls. I grasped onto this polished wood lining like my life depended on it. It did but still! I heard someone walking down the hallway. A woman. Thank god! "Ma'am! You have to help me. I was kidnapped and I managed to escape!" I said in relief yet panicked. She looked over at me emotionless. "Ma'am?" I questioned. The woman then pulled out a walkie talkie.

"I need back up, she escaped," she said. My heart sunk into my chest and my eyes widened. Then the woman began to approach me.

"No," I cried. I couldn't hold up my body anymore but I fought against the woman. She tried to grab hold of me while I used my noodle arms to defend myself. Then two body builder came down the hallway. One held me still while the other plunged a needle into my neck! Suddenly all of my grip was gone...