Chapter 25

I twitched and forced my eyes open. A few clanks came from my wrist... Hand cuffs... I was in Jessica's bathroom again. Jess sat outside the bathroom her head leaned into the doorway.

"Jess..." I called out. She lifted her head to see me, she looked rough.

"How...?" Her voice sounded raspy like she had been crying.

"I think it has something to do with that antidote... It might have made him stronger." I replied.Jessica huffed. "But we can do this." I reassured. Jess shook her head.

"No. No. You're out." She burried her head back down.

"But Jess..." I tried to argue. Jessica

"Does he know?" Jess changed the subject.

"Jessica.. Let me go..." I ignored her question.

"Does he know?!" She shouted.

"No! I dont think so..." I raised my voice then quieted down. Jessica picked herself up and stumbled into the living room. "Jess! Tell me you're not drunk!" I shouted.
I heard the glass bottle clank from the bathroom. All I could do was sit there in silence. Then I heard Jessica shout something. The bathroom door slammed shut. I heard a mans voice... A familiar mans voice... I stopped breathing. My heart pounded as waves of sickness passed over me. I quickly lifted up the toilet seat and threw up. The sickness passed but he knew I was definitely home now. I tried to listen to the conversation but I couldn't hear anything... I questioned whether or not I should call for help. I also questioned who had remained... I waited anxiously for the door to open. Hours passed by before I could hear anything. It started as a mob of voices in the living room, I could hear a voice say the word hostage.

"No!" I screamed. The bathroom door flung open to a red headed girl who twisted her face into anger.

"That bitch has another one! Bring pliers!" She then hoarded me, touching my face, asking questions about my well being.

"Don't let that man out!" I shouted over her obsessive pats and tries to comfort me or whatever she was doing. Kilgrave came into view holding the pliers. His eyes focused on me like a lense camera. He smirked and played along. He could sense my fear like a predator.

"Hurry dude!" The red headed lady nagged.

"Get up and stay with the others, quietly!" The woman stood up straight and did as she was told. I sat up a little and faced him. He pinched the pliers a couple times making them clink tauntingly.

"Why are you tied up?" He asked standing over me an evil in his eyes.

"Well I-"

"The truth," he commanded. Forced to, I told the truth.

"Jessica locked me in here because you made me sit." Kilgrave looked intrigued at what I said. I tried grasping for a life line. "You're my father, don't-"

"Oh! Right yeah, you still believe that." My heart dropped in my chest.

"...what..?" My voice was shaky.

"You are not my daughter, I only told you that because I had no control over you. If you believed hard enough, if you had evidence you would be easier to control." Kilgrave laughed at me. Why wouldn't I believe him? He had papers... Papers that I glanced at only once! I put my head down. "Oh no. Pick your head up, we have plans." I picked my head up quickly as he broke the chain connecting me to the toilet. "Come on everyone!" He commanded then he turned to me. "You will remain close, calm, and quiet. Do you understand?" I nodded. "Good. Let's go"

~~Jessica's POV~~

Something wasn't right. I left Kilgrave tied up in my living room and Emma handcuffed to the toilet... I was running home now, sprinting up tbe stairs and... My door was wide open, still busted and even from down the hall I took see a mess inside. I ran inside. The living room was empty.

"Emma!" I called too scared to look myself. I wait a moment before I enter the bathroom.

"Fuck!" I shout. What time is it? Hope... I was late to pick her up! I sprint from the building and grab a cab.

"Where to, miss?" The man askes. I go to say Trish's address. The phone rings and I see the number. 

"Where is she?" I answer. Kilgrave laughs.

"Which she? Emma or Hope?" He askes, baiting me.

"What do you want?" I finally say. I didn't have to see him face to know he had that devilish grin on his face. The phone vibrates, a text with a location.

"Come alone and unarmed or I will kill Emma." The phone goes dead and I feel powerless.

"You gonna go somewhere or not?" The driver cuts in. I just show him the address on my phone.

The cab pulls up to the place. Another high end apartment. There are people waiting outside. A man comes up to the car.

"Jessica Jones?" He askes, he's under kilgraves spell. The man opens the door and before I can yell for him to let me go, the man pays the cab driver and waits patiently for me to exit the car. I slowly exit the cab and the man opens the door for me. Walking into the building I didnt know what to expect...