Chapter 27

Finally,the day has come.The day the royal ball was held.In Amber's room,two royal maids were helping Amber get ready.Amber was wearing a beatiful blue ball gown.One of them was combing her hair.She compliments her "You look lovely,Miss Amber." The other maid was making sure Amber looked perfect for the ball."perfect as usual"she said.Then,James came into Amber's room.He looked furious."I need to talk to my sister..alone".The two maids leave.Amber ignorantly asked James "How do I look?" Ignoring her,James said "You gave Sofia the trick shoes on purpose".Amber grinned "If I recall,you play the prank on her too." James crossed his arms and said "What you did wasn't a prank.She needed those dance lessons.You're trying to ruin her ball and I know why." Amber reply "Because she doesn't belong here."

James immediately said "no,because everyone likes her more than you." Amber frowned."After what you did today,so do I" James said.This surprised Amber."You don't mean that." She reply. "Yes I do" James said angrily then left her room.Amber was upset.How could her twin brother do that to her? She was a litle angry. "Wait,James!Come back!" Unfortunately,she didn't realize that her end of her dress was stucked to a furniture.So,she tried to run after James but fell and her gown was ripped.She cried "My gown...Sussette...Marcy..." When no one came for her,she rings a bell to call the maids to help her.She rang it three times but then she heard someone talking.She knew that the maids were talking.So,she went to look for them but as she was closer,she realizes they were talking to Sofia."Sofia,you look gorgeous." "You look beautiful".Of course Amber was mad.They supposed to call her that,not Sofia."Sofia you're the prettiest princess of the palace." The maids told Sofia.Amber cried because she realised she's not the prettiest princess as she thought she was.She ran into her room,crying.