Chapter 26

'What is it?' Cedric asked, annoyed. 'Mm..remember when you said if I ever needed any help?' Sofia replied with a smile. 'Of course I remember when I said it.' Cedric said. 'Well...I was wondering...do you have any spell that can make me a good dancer? It's for the ball tonight. I don't want to look silly in front of everyone.' Sofia said, smiling. Cedric thought for a second and then he smiled 'mmm...yes! Everyone will be there. I had just the spell for you.' 

Cedric smiled evilly. He rushed to the table and took the spell book. He copied the magic word onto a paper and then he gave it to Sofia. 'Sollimbus-' Sofia's voice were cut off by Cedric. 'No no no no not now. You must wait until the royal speak age and then just say those three magic words and then you'll become the best dancer in the kingdom.' 'Thanks Mr. Cedreec! I don't know what I'll do without you.' Sofia said happily and she rushed to her room.

'Aww c'mon! You didn't really think I gave her the dancing spell did you? When she say those three magic words I gave her, everyone in the ballroom will fell in a deep sleep even her dear o'l mom and dad and I'll wake them up if she hands over the amulet. And then...the kingdom...will be mine!' Cedric explained to his bird pet, Wormwood and laughed evilly.